Riderz4Christ Riderz4Christ 31-35, M 8 Answers Jul 13, 2012

You are doing nothing but gaining points with all the women victor..lol

Best Answer

thank u some of the skinny ones make fun of me and the men feel insicure to admit they are beautiful ladies whats wrong with this world women are beautiful period people forget they have sisters or mothers and i bet they aint skinny would they like others to make fun of them nope!!!!anyways voluptous friend are welcome here rent free in my heart I LOVE THEM all and no im no trying to get lucky just love on them with a clean mind and soul

Best Answer

Agreed. I am neither skinny, or large, inmy oppinion..but it is nice to hear.

Best Answer

i agre with u but imnot here to gain glory or get people to like me im just me being honest thats my idenity in christ

Best Answer

ur beautiful friend i dont care what people say

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Awesome....I'm not a tiny little thing...nor am I considered 'large'...but I am definitely 'curvy'....so it's good to hear that someone appreciates us just the way we are...I also believe women should have curves...we were meant to have curves...

Best Answer

amen sister you said it right!!!

Best Answer

That is a beautiful thing to say. For feminity everywhere, I thank you.

Best Answer

you are welcome

Best Answer

nice that you admit that, few do.:D

Best Answer

amen sister

Best Answer