DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 8 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Friendship

*removes bra*....good call ! Cheers, mate :o)

Best Answer

oh my!

Best Answer

You just made me imagine Chewbacca wearing a bra and then taking it off. Thanks for that.... XD

Best Answer

nice one chewwy !

Best Answer

I know. Not a nice mental picture what with the Wookie avi :o)

Best Answer

Okay fine, It was me. I let the dogs out.

Best Answer

you just put them away..

Best Answer

ha !

Best Answer

I've been married one year on Friday. I left him 7 months ago.

Best Answer

I'm getting a bit annoyed with certain people calling me a b!tch. There is a HUGE difference between being honest and being a b!tch.

I did not say it in a way to sting, hurt or manipulate. They asked me to be honest with them, so I did. I've never tried to hurt anyone and if I have, I'm sorry but don't just assume that I say it to hurt. I say it for you to be aware and able to change if you so choose.

Seriously. If people lie to other people it won't take that person anywhere. If they're embarrassing you or something, tell them. Otherwise, they won't learn that it's not okay.

Best Answer

Sometimes peoples reaction has a lot to do with the way you phrase things

Best Answer

Could be but they also need to tell me that instead of going behind my back. Unless someone is making me feel bad or fighting with me, I won't start fights or try to hurt someone on purpose. If they're hurt by what I said, take it up with me, tell me how you feel about it and I'll try to rephrase it.

Best Answer

people speaking from a place of hurt are not always the most rational. give them time to settle down, then try and talk to then about what has happened.

Best Answer

That's the thing, though. I don't know what I've said or done until they've decided to label me as that. I just don't understand why someone would want an honest friendship and then turn around and call me a b!tch for being honest. I don't go off saying " you look bad in that outfit" or anything, I only say how I feel when asked. I just don't get. Some people stick by me and some don't..that's all i can say.

Best Answer

I hope congress and the president step it up get it done.

Best Answer

heres to hoping!

Best Answer

Oknthen phuck you , phuck everyone lol !

Best Answer

feel better now?

Best Answer

Yep thankyou !

Best Answer