I'm an alcoholic and a pothead.<br />
I'm straight but I've cheated on my wife with both women and men experimentally.<br />
I feel ashamed.<br />
I make 100k+ a year and have my MBA and recently got a DUII.<br />
It feels bad

Best Answer

Getting into a fight with my mom, i want to tell my friends about my life with my mom because it'll make me feel better but i dont like to talk about myself with them. <br />
You see, when we fight we yell at eachother back and forth and it gets so bad i try to run away from my house so i can live with my dad. Recently though my mom has been really nice, wich REALLY scares me because when she snaps she's gonna yell at me like she dousent even know me. Plus, im secretly my dads religion wich is the one she hates because she reads lies about the religion on the internet. When she finds out my religion, yeesh. . .

Best Answer

How old are you? You sound like your in School still. If so then don't fret, this is pretty normal and the allot of us went through something similar. At your age you are changing and wanting to do your own thing and it's hard for mothers to accept sometimes. My mom used to scream at me and I would just walk past her and ignore her or say, shut up, I'll do what I want.. When I think back now that I'm older, I know that I wouldn't wish to be treated this way if I had kids and I do feel guilty for treating her like this but at the time I didn't see it, I thought she was interfering in my life and getting on my case about everything when she was just trying to look after me.

Best Answer

I'm 13 and I understand what you mean, but when we fight its because of my handwrighting, or because im asking her for help with my hw, stuff most moms will help their kids with, and she dousent do anything nice for me, she acts like she dousent know me and spends lots of time with my brother.

Best Answer

I've been in love my current GF for over 5 yrs but untill recently was ignored by her so I tried to move on and fell for my Ex. After 2 yrs my Gf finally wants me. So I chose her but I still have feelings for my Ex. I just talk to her nothing more but my GF is the jealous type so I can't tell her. It sucks.

Best Answer

What do you plan to do about it? Obviously it's not fair to waste anymore of your current girlfriends life if you have plans to leave her.

Best Answer

i don't have plans to leave her. I left my Ex for her cause I love her more. but I'm still in love with my Ex too.

Best Answer

Thats some BS,Norealidentity. You cant be GENUINELY in love with yr current gf if u have feelings AT ALL for yr ex. That's just wanting to have yr cake and eat it too, but in a totally unfair way to yr current gf.

Best Answer

A secret that I keep from my family, co-workers, etc on a daily basis is that I have a raging drug addiction. I shoot up heroin and smoke meth all day, EVERYDAY, while still managing to hold a very good job and care for my children and husband... Well I say "managing" like I have it under control but the truth is, I'm just so dead inside and so far gone that I just live day to day on auto-pilot so to speak... thanx 4 letting me share.

Best Answer

Seriously? You have got yourself into this mess? I'm sorry to hear this, this must be a desperate situation. What on earth are you going to do? I can't see this ending in a good way and it won't, something will give, most likely your health and then hospitals and doctors will be involved and the truth will come out. For some reason, you have the funds to do this, but what if you didn't? You wouldn't be able to hide this for long. You've got to get help before your kids end up short of a mother wondering what they did wrong and your husband for that matter.

Best Answer

Thanks 4 yr reply. I actually HAVE been in the situation where I didn't have the $$ to support my habit(s) on SEVERAL occasions. I have done whatever it took 2 keep myself well, and I truly mean WHATEVER it took... including using my loox and "assets" if u know what i mean... I am so alone in this and I have been so gone, EVERYDAY, for so long, that I think my sorry life is going to have 2 end in order 4 me 2 stop, or rather LOSE this battle... since I certainly cannot seem to win. I've been incarcerated numerous times, lost my posessions, completed a 6-month INPATIENT rehab in another state as I was required to/court ordered... and yet here I am today, no better than I was b4 all of that BS. If u have ANY suggestions, or especially, PRAYERS that u think could maybe, just MAYBE, help me, plz send them my way... Take care and thank u again, Janelle

Best Answer