Banksy94 Banksy94 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 25 in Community

**** soccer

Best Answer

Fcuk FOOTBALL!!!

Best Answer

Football is awesome

Best Answer

NOT as protected as the VAMPIRE Luis Suarez - a fcuking grub and should NEVER be allowed to play football again - REPORT THIS for telling the truth

Best Answer

I agree... 3 bites and he's out

Best Answer

He's a pr!ck. then comes out after the game and said it wasn't an important incident?! Fcuking tool. Says he could be given a 2 year ban, I wonder does that include premier league.

Best Answer

Apparently they said he could earlier on... They were going to say what the penalty was at 9 pm, still nothing yet

Best Answer

No one cares

Best Answer

Yes, yes they do. Stop being so ignorant

Best Answer

Whatever.

Best Answer

Idiot lol

Best Answer

Your display of maturity is admirable.

Best Answer

Lol, your display of utter ignorance is mind blowing

Best Answer

Well, it seems like my 'utter ignorance' is blowing on air.

Best Answer

Hah, nice. But nah. I'm not the one who simply answered a question, saying "No one cares." Yet, most people on here actually do. So what does that say about you darling?

Best Answer

It says that I formulated a wrong opinion about people since it seems they all are not as straight minded as I expected them to be and are caught up in the glam of FIFA while wasting money, time and energy over such a foolish thing.

Best Answer

Ah relax would you? Just because u don't have an interest in it. Don't be such a pain in the a.ss

Best Answer

Peace.

Best Answer

Fair play

Best Answer

I can't really bite you on the shoulder.

Best Answer

Lol, ah I've had worse anyway

Best Answer

The German keeper literally nearly did in the '82 world cup V's France. No doubt you'll have seen the repeats every world cup tournament?

Best Answer

But now you can not touch them!!

Best Answer

*dresses up as a keeper* lol

Best Answer

Ohh, get some blood on that and you'll be nothing but se.xy!!

Best Answer

Kewl.

Best Answer

Lol....the rage!!

Best Answer

It's annoying

Best Answer

Hmmn, just like that one fly over your food that you can't seem to swat.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Just try not to ruin the food in the process, I lost some good ice-cream that way.

Best Answer

football as a whole is a tarts game today lol

Best Answer

It is in fairness lol

Best Answer

omg he agreed with me for once lol fall over

Best Answer

For now -.- lol

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

What's your prediction for chewy Louie ? Slap on the wrist?

Best Answer

Without a doubt. He should be out of the World Cup and get a season ban for next season. Like it's the THIRD time. He hasn't learned. To be honest though, I think he did it on purpose so Liverpool will sell him

Best Answer

My room mate says that..
But he thinks he might have just deterred other teams wanting him. Liverpool might keep him half price?

Best Answer

Oh he has massively. He's a fantastic player but has a serious amount of baggage.
Like during the week Barca were offering 40million and Sanchez. Now they could just go..."He's a liability, it's been proven. We'll give you 25million."
And tbh, I don't think Liverpool want him now, so they're stuck

Best Answer