hughgo hughgo 36-40, M 13 Answers Feb 26 in Community

rewrite the damn bible then so you won't get yourself all upset-that's what all the religions do so don't let anything stop you from adding your own end to that story

Best Answer

you will rot in hell my friend the devil will eat you for dinner and stick his pitchfork up your butt hole

Best Answer

Nothing went wrong. It is called love and you should have it for everyone, it is never ba<x>sed on gender. You love someone because of their genitals? Or because of who they are? <br />
As love comes in different forms you should also love and respect those who do love the same sex.

Best Answer

oh geez now i know the world is ending

Best Answer

Oh stop that rubbish. Go and read a book. The world is going to end. Being a believer in god, I expected acts of compassion towards of from you, I am capable of it and I am an atheist, what went wrong with you?

Look, it does not matter what sex a person is interested in, it is about love and if you think the world is going to end because I care, that is utter garbage/

Best Answer

may rosie odonnell give you herpes

Best Answer

ugh- puke

Best Answer

ugh, puke to you too. When are you going to learn what the right thing is?

Hate is baggage, unnecessary, baggage, we do not have long here, acts of kindness and acceptance would make someone's short life better. No matter who they are. I would advise you to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has fallen in love with a person of the same sex, look up on it, look up on how much hardship and judgement, pain and cruelty they go through. I hope you change your perspective.

Best Answer

If God loves all creatures great and small, it might be time to rethink what "God" you are worshiping. I remain amazed at how threatened so-called religious citizens are with respect to gay behavior. Wouldn't it make more sense to accept that we are all children of God and therefore need to love and accept each other despite our differences. Same love!

Best Answer

"The fact is we’re the ones who have sin in our hearts and it is us who are fallen, heretical, and deviant of Jesus’ Way. We deny the Gospel whenever we judge others. We pound nails into Jesus’ body whenever we oppress our brothers and sisters who are different than us. We forsake the very faith that we think we’re following when we use “love” to reject love. Woe is us."

Best Answer

hmnn sounds like i should be in georgia after that speech

Best Answer

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/rogerwolsey/2014/02/our-sin-of-hating-fabulous-the-death-throes-of-homophobia/ That is an exert from this article I found here. This guy rants a bit in some places, but it's a pretty interesting read over all =o

Best Answer

None of its true old man

Best Answer

may liberace come back to earth to stick his piano keys in your butt hole

Best Answer

Now I know you're trolling

Best Answer

now i know your on drugs

Best Answer

Just caffeine. Troll be trolling

Best Answer

then go troll mr troller and dont stop at any gay rights movements

Best Answer

I dont. Just people's rights

Best Answer

until someone tries to open your port hole

Best Answer

Nope. And what's wrong with a little anal? You should try it some time

Best Answer

sorry there go speak to Oldame you and him would make a great butt hole surfing couple

Best Answer

For someone who dislikes gays and anything gay. You sure live to talk about. Is this your outreach to come out of the closet?

Best Answer

as you can see my talk isnt positive so if anything i'm no closet case but you and your buddy do fit that description

Best Answer

Do straight females enjoy anal?

Best Answer

your buddy rosie does

Best Answer

Sin, whatever is wrong to do the evil spirits will give people emotional compulsions to do it. Unfortunately every succeeding generation is trained the more not to resist temptation but rather to demand the 'right' top indulge it and every generation the temptations become more perverse.

Best Answer

Any holes a goal right ? Oo

Best Answer

lol niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

Evolution

Best Answer

more like de evolution

Best Answer

Right!! Thank you lol

Best Answer

4sum... hott

Best Answer

That fruit.... Made 'em SUPER horny.

Best Answer

natural viagra

Best Answer

Yep. And Eve used the snake. You know how...

The first case of **********.

Best Answer

damn she was something wasnt she??

Best Answer

The perfect girl! God knew what he was doing...

Adam was too worried about gardening and stuff at first. Then you know, the fruit. Then God got mad because it was a surprise and they found it too soon.

Best Answer

those bastards!!!

Best Answer