unlockingsoul unlockingsoul 22-25, M 13 Answers Jun 24 in Doing Good

That is a good question. The Bible does speak against homosexuality, but the Bible also speaks against many other sins as well. So who are we to judge...it will all depend on how God sees us on judgment day. whether we agree with Him or not. I may not agree with someone's lifestyle but if I were to watch a video tape of my entire life on judgment day...oh my....definitely not perfect.

Best Answer

idk where you get this crap..

Best Answer

God loves both male and female(Gender). Homosexuality is considered a sin in the bible and it is for God to judge them and all of us, every single one of us will be judged. As for one's salvation due to being male or female....both male and female can go to heaven. There isn't just a heaven for only women and only men.

Best Answer

Your information is very wrong. Where did you read that GOD does not like gay people ?

Best Answer

There is no "God", therefore no issue of salvation.

Best Answer

While we are talking about fictional people , <br />
What does $piderman think of gay people?

Best Answer

stop assuming God doesn't like gay people; the bible was written by man and even man can misinterpret the words and meaning of God. unless God tells you directly that you cannot be saved, disregard all this other crap.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Gay isn't a gender its a sexual preference and a life choice, and who gives a crap what god likes anyway. if your gay then your gay and that's all.

Best Answer

You are wrong

Best Answer