Just askin
DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 12 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in WTK

Politics, politics, church, church, church, crusades, death, destruction, fail, fail, .....fail

Best Answer

Religion god religion religion belief god god.

Best Answer

Yes, we need more God and less religion.

Best Answer

Just a potential source of swear words for me. =)

Best Answer

aMEriiiicaa.

Best Answer

That almost turned into SOS

Best Answer

It was! lol

Best Answer

I see what you did there...

Best Answer

"You are with in god and god is with in you" ...."There is no difference between you and me" ."I find my self in you and yourself in me".Most of you must have encountered the above statement from the philosophers or saints or may be in some books that you have read. How could it be? How could any one be other or some one.We are quite amazed at the way they don't differentiate . For some people it keeps triggering through their lives to know how could it be possible or how must they have achieved this task.They search to find the answers . Here is the logical reasoning behind those philosophical statements. Well first I want to ask every one a question before you proceed to the readings..How will you see any person or ob<x>ject that is in-front of you...? You see an ob<x>ject or person because of the light falling on ob<x>ject./Person ( In Darkness we won't see so we need light ) . How will you be able to see when a light falls over a particular ob<x>ject.? When a reflection falls we see it through eyes ( retina ).. Now try to understand this ..Where are the eyes ? Eyes are with in yourself ,so when light fallson the person or ob<x>ject though it's in-front of you, you are seeing them with in your own self through eyes. Now connect to the statement Any ob<x>ject or subject which you see with in yourself is you..You can't differentiate. When you understand this concept and digest it in the thoughts you will never differentiate between you and the other..Everything is you with in you because you are seeing everything with in you. We also hear from people saying you are a reflection of what you are which meant the same. Hope i gave you the understanding for one of the questions you are in search of. Will come with next topic soon..Stay tuned. To know more about me you can wiki me. Thanks,<br />
Love & Peace,<br />
Gopichand Lagadapati

Best Answer