That was an absolute hatchet job by cnn yesterday, am i right?
Rooneytoones Rooneytoones 31-35, M 13 Answers Jan 20, 2012

So "God" forgave him? Ok, according to his ex he requested an open marriage. Isn't that what Bill Clinton was doing? And wasn't Newt one of the loudest people yelling impeachment?

Look people, let me get out my soap box and add my two cents. There used to be a saying in this country that went, united we stand, divided we fall. You don't hear that one anymore. The more they can divide the people of this country the easier it is to control us. Until we put away this Democrat - Republican crap behind us and pour into the street and say we have had enough. Don't plan on anything changing anytime soon. So goes my two cents.

Best Answer

ok, then what?

Best Answer

LOL.

You know, I have no problem with any of what he did or said. That is his business and between him and his wives. What I have a problem with is that he is a hypocrite and wants to impose his beliefs on others.

Best Answer

yes he is a lovable rogue

Best Answer

I didn't hear Gods apology. Is it posted on the internet somewhere that I can see it?

Best Answer

rushlimbaugh.com/hrpuffnstuff

Best Answer

Remember, Viagra was invented for people like Newt.

Best Answer

So who did God tell that he forgave Newt? Chaney? Bush? Newt's PAC?

The issue isn't his affair specifically; that is between him and his wives. It is about hypocrisy. He claims to be Christian. He claims to believe in traditional moral values. He wants to force his moral values on everyone. And then he cheats, not once, but many times. He is a hypocrite. He has no credibility.

To say that God has forgiven him, is to say you know the mind of God. The bible clearly says that no one knows the mind of God. That makes those who claim to know the mind of God blasphemers. You can weave your corrupt and twisted theology all you want. Forgiven or not, Newt has no credibility. He lacks the basic integrity that a president should have.

And as far as "Christian" leaders doing God's will, Hitler and his henchmen were Christians and Catholics who believed they were doing the will of God. Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Matthew 7:20 by their fruit you will recognize them. Newts fruits stink.

Best Answer

i love fruit salad, but hate smoothies

Best Answer

because we are not god

Best Answer

If Newt had a string of hot wives no one would care, they'd be giving him high 5's. Too, Newt shouldn't have gone after Clinton when he was putting the stones to someone on the side himself.

Best Answer

I'm sure God will love his "war on godless/muslim liberals"

Best Answer

Cause Newt will be the first to tell you that all that matters is God. Let the media have their way with him.

Best Answer

God and BOOTAY!

Best Answer