I like the way you think. I am Agnostic and I don't really like religion, but god is a whole another thing. That is something i'm trying to figure out.

Best Answer

Religion is a business like it or not. That's why it's important to brainwash your children so they too continue to pay into the system. The more people the more $$$ the more control.

Best Answer

Misses the point completely. .....

Best Answer

God is man made too. God is imaginary!

Best Answer

Depends on definitions. Everyone assumes they use the same definitions. It s really really dumb.

Best Answer

Religion & faith are two separate things, yes.

Best Answer

It's an interesting world that religious believers live in where religion is not religion, but atheism is religion.

Best Answer

Oui.

Best Answer

I agree with the second part of your statement

Best Answer

It s a good start.

Best Answer

I can accept that premise.

Best Answer

Thats because You re Smart.

Best Answer

Since He's all-knowing, I would think He knows of religion.

"A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.[note 1] Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that are intended to explain the meaning of life and/or to explain the origin of life or the Universe. From their beliefs about the cosmos and human nature, people derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

As soon as Prophets began hearing His Word, that is when His religion began (imo). So I disagree.

Best Answer

There is higher order and lower-order religious thought. Seeking transcendence and Meaning is fine, but 99.9% of religious activity on this planet is petty dogmatism in essence. It leads to genocidal mania and hatred, and is very characterized on South Park.

Best Answer

I would disagree. Any ideology taken to the extreme (not only religion) can create hate and mania. That is not the ideology's fault (unless if it specifically calls for that). I think you're inputting your own opinion without any fact. You can have your opinion...but it's not right to try and pass if off as factual.

Best Answer

What opinion? Pls tell me.

Best Answer

"99.9% of religious activity on this planet is petty dogmatism in essence. It leads to genocidal mania and hatred". That's an opinion. Not fact.

Best Answer

Um......really? Jeez, i dont think so....... :)

Best Answer

Also,.......there is the Reality-Question. What God did not create, He cannot know, since it has no substantive existence of its own. Since God did not create religion, He cannot know of it. QED.

Best Answer

Conscience literally means " with science" .

Best Answer

Hey, that's true. Thanks for pointing that out.

Best Answer

No problem. It s my pleasure.

Best Answer

You re cool.

Best Answer

Yeah well whatever.

Best Answer

Are you talking to yourself? LOL. :D

Best Answer

It seems to be the only way i can be assured of good conversation. :(

Best Answer

I believe in a single Creator. A single source, a single explanation to everything. The rest will change.

Best Answer

Close enough. The sun also rises.

Best Answer