Why is it that women can wear mens clothes and we think nothing of it , I don't see anything wrong with a man wearing womens clothing. Ladies didn't start wearing pants until WWII and I think that was mainly because they started working in factories.

Best Answer

i love wearing teddies under my clothes and nylons it feels so good. the nylon feel better after i'm shaved smooth

Best Answer

Definitely wear them! I've worn lingerie under my clothes for as long as I can remember. If society weren't so close-minded I would make sure they could see what I'm wearing. It is such a shame that men can't wear women's underwear and lingerie in public and be accepted, but a girl or woman can wear men's boxer's or underwear with a fly (basically men's underwear).

Best Answer

i guess if ya want to

Best Answer

I love womens clothes. I only wear occasional but sometimes wear underwear under my male clothes. I don't want to be a woman, and work in a very male industry, I just like to relax some times and soft clothes help me.

Best Answer

In my opinion the best way to get that wonderful feeling of wearing georgus lingerie is to wear them under your regular clothes. As a man who loves wearing lots of lingerie I want to share myself with a women who would prefer to be with a man who wears lingerie under all his normal clothes. However, its not socially exceptable to outwordly wear lingerie so the next best thing is under my day time clothes and at night hang out in everything from teddies to faux leather womens tight genes and stockings with garter and a g-string . On top at night wear your favorite bra with those size 12 ddd breast forms and a nice silky blouse. don't foget to add a nice lipstick and have a great glass of red wine.

Best Answer

You're gonna have a lot of company on here.

Best Answer

I wear nylon granny panties everywhere! Of course you can! Have fun!

Best Answer

Why not I do it all the time some time bra with forms, some time let panty or thong tops show.

Best Answer

If that's what you like then wear them.

Best Answer

LOL yes you can, should you, that is up to you.

Best Answer

sure, why not?

Best Answer

certainly. I do it all the time, I prefer wearing wome's clothes too.

Best Answer

Sure you can. As you see from the answers, there is a lot of company! I also like to wear feminine things like pantyhose and tight sports clothing under my work clothes, and visibly in the free time.<br />
There are only few situations when to reconsider if you should.<br />
If you are married and your wife is against.<br />
If you violate a uniform or dress code at the work, or if the things you wear are visible from lines under your clothes, because dressing as expected (or not) DOES influence your career.<br />
So.. you can but have to be careful!<br />
I wish there was no double standard for men and women too!

Best Answer

Sure you can. We do, that's why we are called cross dressers. Because we are men who wear women's clothing. And I happen to love wearing panties and a bra ( and a slip and pantyhose) etc.

Best Answer

Sure can & if you do it right only you will know the pleasure & enjoy the feeling I love doing it !!!!!

Best Answer

Its fine! Ders notjing wrong wid dat! Just be ur self. And dont listen to d people who does not accept ur personality! :)

Best Answer

I do all the time

Best Answer

I do, every day.

Best Answer

I recommend you wear as much lingerie as possible. But for God's sake no walmart cheapies please! Get something of better quality like lingerie from Victoria's Secret!<br />
It is way sexier and is what I make my male wife Leah wear. I like cotton but Leah prefers mirofiber. He allow him the freedom to choose the material, but I have decided that the bikini style panties for example in medium size look best on him. On keep his little boy part uncomfortably imprisoned over to the side, giving him a more feminized appearance in them. Unfortunately VS bras are not good size for him as he wears a 43 A cup.

Best Answer