lovemymilitaryman lovemymilitaryman 22-25 8 Answers Mar 26, 2012

right her came the one i loved the worst way to be born then , we founf each other and fell inlove and we busted ut ***'s with school and work just to be able to go on to a high school and stort a place for kids in trouble then her took her at age 19 when our lifes were just starting and all we busr=ted our *** for was gone and her step father got all we had made witheach other as i was reporeted killed in action and out mother took her ouwn life thing both the kids she loved were dead but iw as in a coma for 6 months

Best Answer

You're such an inspiration for me and others..I'ts very sad what happen to you both and her mom to.I don't believe in god i believe in buddhism [ if this god is real he to me very crewl.

Best Answer

i belive in a god just he is not what so many think
and i do think buddhism is good think in many ways it is better then most of the west

Best Answer

Just to be able to wake up each day with a healthy mind, body, and spirit is always good.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

i already did

Best Answer

Deliver me into my mom's womb~

Best Answer

do not think that was god that did that sorry

Best Answer

Not the body, the soul. With proper technology and funding, anyone can clone the body successfully. But the body still need the soul to operate, right? He can simply put me somewhere in third world, Africa, Palestine, North Korea, anywhere challenging and the struggle is between life and death, but He didn't, right?

Best Answer

Hmm, there are many stories. Um,he's gotten me through a good school and in my first year I felt him and great things happened. Recently he has come through for me again by getting me back into school. There's one story I will never forget and it was last year when I was entering a particular competition. It seemed that the people who were preparing us for the finals was being biased towards this one girl and I was forgotten and the day before the competition I wanted to drop out. However, just a few days before this ( don't know if it's a coincidence) I was watching "karate kid" (a show I swore I would never watch) and at the end of it there was a song called "Never say Never" be Justin Beiber. I am not a regular reader of the Daily Bread but when I opened the book to have my devotion before going to bed the title for that particular day was " Never Say Never...." So, I took it as a sign and when I almost left the competition I remembered it, and it paid off because I got the best essay and eventually I won the competition. So, I'm grateful to the lord for all that he has done.

Best Answer

How come no one ever shares the stories of when he's been bad to you? Or abandoned you? And ya know, he also made sharks, snakes and spiders. God's creatures yes. Snuggly, no.

Best Answer

U bitter...pray

Best Answer