same here. :((((( sigh , you are a very hardworking ans skillful woman, I hope good karma would come..

Best Answer

same to you hun, same to you . Thank you for being so kind it really helps :) xx

Best Answer

I hope someone out there will give you a chance , I dont wanna lose hope but this situation is killing me

Best Answer

same ...same....keep going...i know its so hard but if you dont then they have robbed you of what your oved ones can never have and that is you.

Best Answer

Start your own business. Sell whatever you can to re-invent yourself.

Best Answer

sounds really good, but I just want to work within a company with friendly hard working honest people, I don't know where they are these days lol ...thanks anyway x

Best Answer

I am very sorry:(

Best Answer

:( thank you ( wipes away tears) xx

Best Answer

It is so hard for people these days, all over the world it seems. It is stressful and so difficult! I hope you find something soon, keep your chin up:)

Best Answer

Thank you kindly, I will :) my children are worth the stress :) take care

Best Answer

Maybe need to look at job interview techniques and find ways to improve in the interviews so that you get a better chance in getting a job?

Best Answer

thanks mate sounds like a good idea cheers

Best Answer

No problem as I know lots of people gets lost or go wrong and its actually the interviews nothing else!

Best Answer

will try harder, God I could cry....my children are all i think about and I know they love me for being me ( i dont drink, smoke do drugs...I try . That is my vice I try to much :((

Best Answer

You might not need to try harder you might just need to change it thats all :) Aw :( You're a strong person! You can do it just keep going and don't give up :) Look how far you got? You've done all these jobs and so on so you can do it! :) if you try too much then maybe ease it off abit?

Best Answer

hotel line service line sounds good ?

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that...really am. It's soul destrying and the more I try the more I feel I am destroyng myself and who we are as a family.....if I leave it, there is always wonder? and my memories are being filled in by this fear of not being good enough

Best Answer

No, You are good enough, You just need someone to give you a chance.

Best Answer

I hope they come along soon.....for you and me both. ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, Thank you, I do too.

Best Answer