Do some things disappear into another realm, never to return? Tell me....Spare no details....I have to know. BE CREATIVE if you like. That is always great!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I lost my abyssinian cat. She ran out the front door seeing a bird, came back, left again after she saw how fun it was outside. Very sneaky cat, she would hid behind the furniture to wait and see when I would open a door or window, and then I never found her. She must have died during Hurricane Sandy .. very sad. Yesterday, one of my new kittens jumped on the window ledge when I thought she was in another room, but thankfully she came back.

Best Answer

Ahh..Poor cat. I don't even like them, but I will have to get used to Carlos's.....Please. Don't you have screens?

Best Answer

I used to in my old house, but I just moved. I plan on getting screens soon. I try to be careful and open the windows when they are in another room, but cats can be sneaky.

Best Answer

Oy.

Best Answer

Yes. When my ex and I first moved in together, he adopted this huge black alley cat. This cat would disappear from our basement apartment all the time. He accused me of letting the cat out. I denied it. We would hear this big BANG and the cat would be gone. Eventually figured out this devil was getting behind the space heater and when he squeezed behind the pipe, it would bang after his exit! Damn cat used us for an operation and returned to the alley. *laughing now*

Best Answer

my patience...and my last nerve....took a happy hour(s) to get them back...

Best Answer

What were you doing, trying to bathe the cheese? Wouldn't it be easier to give it a shower than a tub bath? [:>{)

Best Answer

It came in a tub in its own juice. I could bath you? LOL! I am kinda pervy tonight. WATCH IT!

Best Answer

Oh me, oh my! [:>{)

Best Answer

Was a few weeks ago ... wasn't mine but my cousin. We were working calves that day and one of them needed a new ear tag. The ear tagger tool isn't in the toolbox we carry around so my cousin sends me to the truck to look for it there, the tagger isn't there ... oh well must have taken it out at home will have to look for it then. A couple hours later we are moving calves from one pen to the other, I open a gate and I bump something and it falls to the ground ... it's that tagger tool ... must have been sitting on top the post of that gate since the last time we used it which was late last summer. My cousin sets things down in the oddest places from time to time. I showed the tagger to my cousin he asked me where I found it ... the light bulb goes off ... Oh yeah.

Best Answer

Love it. Thanks.

Best Answer

The key to my heart and no I have not gotten it back

Best Answer

Can you? I need details...

Best Answer

They give it back when they cause you to fall out of love with them

Best Answer

I lost my xbox controller and spent ages looking for it but while I was at uni, my boyfriend found it in one of my draws.

Best Answer

Your dresser right? Not in your pants? *laughing again*

Best Answer

ahaha yeah the dresser. But in England we call them draws. Ahaha where are you from?

Best Answer

Ontario, Canada. I love your language...And your terms..

Best Answer

I would say sniff it out..I love feta cheese..

Best Answer

Cannot. Was in a tub in FETA JUICE! LOL!

Best Answer

My phone! I was riding in this random field and I guess it fell out of my pocket, the bad thing about it though is that I didn't realize I lost it till like 5 hours later. Sometimes I swear I should just dye my hair blonde, lmao

Best Answer

I know it sounds lame, but how about some kind of chain on it....My son and his g-friend go through phones frequently...I am BLONDE. Watch it!

Best Answer

Haha, I'll be sure to keep that in mind

Best Answer

Were you and the cheese in a relationship or did you put this in the wrong category? ;)

Best Answer

Ha. YOU noticed! *laughing* YOU are the ONLY ONE! I guess you could say I love cheese....So yes...Not close, obviously as I lost him....Bought him for a recipe....Can't even remember what....HOW about answering now?

Best Answer

I notice everything... Ok well not everything. I'm always losing something. I loose my keys, sunglasses, phone, wallet, watch, dog you name it and I loose it but it always turns back up just long enough for me to loose it again. I'm sure they have there own planet that they go to and watch as a hopelessly look for them because they always turn up in the same place after I give up....

Best Answer

Cute. The dog? God. That is UNFORGIVABLE! I have 3. Never lost one ever....Chased Boo....Cause she is deaf....
Were you BORN this way? Or did you develop?

Best Answer

I have three dogs also, but the good thing is they always turn up, so they were never lost. I wasn't born this way. I just loose things but I still blame that other planet where lost things go. I refuse to blame myself

Best Answer

rrrightt i lost and im buying 2 of them lol

Best Answer

Unclear. What are you buying two of?

Best Answer