joiebobby joiebobby 36-40 19 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

God filled my heart with a lot of hopes and self confidence.

Best Answer

his/her (God is not a gender specific being) gift of free will has helped me leave a toxic situation...which really helped me grow up and stand up

Best Answer

I don't think of "God" as a "he"....I think of God as light, energy, the spark that started everything, the creator force....I don't think "HE" works this way, but, I do think that unseen forces of love and kindness have comforted me in my times of deepest need and continue to do so.

Best Answer

Been touched many times, so everyday, several times a day I just say, Thank you..

Best Answer

One specific time I can remember... I am epileptic right? So, I was in the shower, next thing i know Im laying outside the shower without a bump or bruise, besides a stubbed toe. We had a shower door, that I went to open because the water got rediculously hott all of a sudden. If I would have fallen in the shower, I wouldn't be here to tell you this story. But because I fell on the rug, I was perfectly fine.

Best Answer

He led me to ep.

Best Answer

He gave me life. He gave me the capacity to love. He gives me hope and strength. He gave me a conscience and a mind to guide me. He is at the essence of what I am.

Best Answer

im still alive. that says a lot. he still wants me to be here for some reason =/

Best Answer

He's helped me by not existing.

Best Answer

I guess I can say im alive and have healthy kids but what I don't understand is the test we go through

Best Answer