Stephanie5515 Stephanie5515 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

whatever u do, stick to the *****. the rest of the city is a literal shithole its the filthiest and poorest place i have ever seen

Best Answer

There's a nice restaurant on a mountain outside of Las Vegas, it would be a good trip to get away and very scenic, I haven't been but was told about it. Ask around if you want to go.

Best Answer

Go to Hoover Dam. There are bus tours from Vegas to get there. It's very interesting and the scenery is breathtaking.

Best Answer

Gawp at the dancing fountains. Go line dancing in Gillies Bar in Treasure Island. Have a fancy dinner in the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower. Get a cab out to Buffalo Exchange and add some extraordinary Vegas pizzaz to your wardrobe. Have a cocktail in the roof terrace bar at Mandalay Bay. Above all make sure you have brunch / lunch in the Peppermill Diner. These are the things that I love anyway.

Best Answer

Very helpful! Thank you!

Best Answer

My pleasure, you'll have a ball. The best way to approach Vegas is to just be in the minute. You can do pretty much whatever you want to do at whatever time you want to do it and the supercasinos are something to see and they're HUGE so just wandering around can be great. Wynn, Paris, Mandalay Bay, Caesar's Palace and the Venetian are all stunning. Down town can be interesting and I like Binnions and the Golden Nugget but you wouldn't want to spend much time in Fremont. The other thing of course is that I haven't been in almost a year so there's probably lots of new stuff. It's not a city that rests on it's laurels. Don't miss the Peppermill out - it's a gem and nice to be in a building that isn't the size of an aircraft carrier every now and again.

Best Answer

What about the Peppermill is great? I am looking for good restaurants to go to as well. So any feedback on those would be awesome, too! And so those are the "must see" hotels if we lost alot from gambling and needed something cheap to do :) hehe

Best Answer

Margaritaville if you like Jimmy Buffett

Best Answer

Go see Penn and Teller.

Best Answer

that's nice. congrats. i couldn't answer it but i hope you have fun.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer