Get an Xbox and some weed.

Best Answer

Because the PS3 has a pretty ****** online experience.

Best Answer

I'd recommend an Xbox. I have both an Xbox and a PS3 and although you pay for the online, it doesnt disconnect as often and it's much less laggy. Also, the controller is much nicer to hold; the PS3 controller is tiny. The Xbox also has better games, like Alan Wake and Halo, which best the PS3's Little Big Planet and Killzone. The menu is also much smoother and even though the PS3 has a Bluray, the main reason you're buying a console is for gaming. Xbox is better for gaming, PS3 is better for watching. <br />
As for the iPhone and PSP, I would say if you get the iPhone to get insurance, as they break really easily. The PSP is a bit pointless really, it only has a few decent games and sure you can watch films on the go, but again, if you're about gaming, get the Xbox.

Best Answer

if you have a lot of time on your hands get an xbox or a ps3. if you find yourself getting lost a lot or needing the weather on the go, get an iphone. psp is a portable game device...but if youre out of the house, doesnt that mean youre already busy? nothing is ruder than hanging out with friends and all of a sudden one pulls out a psp and it's like the friend is no longer there

Best Answer

I'd say save it.

Best Answer

What BamPow said. PS3 is the best purchase you can make in terms of entertainment. I love the new little sims-like setup they have.

Best Answer

save it! ps4 is comin' out soon. :] <br />
if you're gonna make a decision to buy I would go with the ps3. I own the 3 consoles and ps3 is my fav. of them. Iphone just sux. but I like my kindle :]

Best Answer