libragirl29 libragirl29 31-35, F 30 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Pro athletes have gone back to finish earning their degrees or improve on what they already have. I've heard of people old enough to be my grandparents going back as well. If they can do it, so can you.

Best Answer

It is a very good idea IF you are going to study something that will help you earn money and you do not have to go into debt. If you are wealthy, then you can do as you please, but otherwise avoid borrowing and seek useful courses. There is no point in borrowing money to major in gender studies or French poetry. Think public schools, not private. Think STEM majors (science, technology, engineering, or math). Good luck!

Best Answer

I am tending a state known school. Not places like Devry, and Everest. Those schools are a joke! And yes I am majoring in ASL because I am oart deaf. So it'll work for me when I go for my bachelor's that'll be my strength. :-)

Best Answer

*part

Best Answer

ASL could be useful if you are planning on teaching or something of that nature, where expertise in ASL could be a plus.

Best Answer

Just pursue your chosen career...<br />
Go go go go........

Best Answer

That's great! My cousin started college for the first time at age 37. And here I was thinking I'm too late (23). Wish you all the best.

Best Answer

I say go for it if a 78 year old Vietnam Veteran can do it then so can you, remember only clothes get old not people.

Best Answer

Better late than never!!!

Best Answer

I think its great, sometimes circumstances can in the collage when your younger or you just were not ready for collage either way to go back is admirable and a very good idea.

Best Answer

AWESOME! Good for you! I'm 26 and I'm going back. It's never too late, it's worth your while.

Best Answer

good luck having an education is awesome but some people just don't realise it but make sure you don't mess up!!

Best Answer

I will try my hardest to do good in school I live alone so studying shouldn't be an issue.

Best Answer

awesome, now do what i do and stay away from ALL things electrical :P lol X)

Best Answer

good on you.

Best Answer

Good for you! You will certainly make more out of it, then those much younger than you.

Best Answer

You go, girl!

Best Answer

Go for it! Colleges generally welcome older students as being harder-working and more focussed than their younger counterparts: they go on to do equally well, if not better.

Best Answer

My ex boss went back for her masters and graduated at age 70! It's never too old, congrats!

Best Answer

70? wow. I hope I get done before then! I already have mild high blood pressure ;-)

Best Answer

You can do it. I went back at 38. I didn't make it, but, I had four kids, and all that homework and looking after kids and a home; just too much conflict.

Best Answer