My daughter is going away to college in another country in Sept, the course isn't available here, this will leave me and my husband on our own. I'm unsure of how that will be. He's quite possessive doesn't like me going out, makes snide remarks, argues over the smallest things and of course everthing is my fault. My daughters even said 'why don't you divorce him', she's 20. So I'm stressing at the moment and just need to express myself to someone hence this but feel free to comment.
esembe esembe 56-60, F 5 Answers Jul 6 in Parenting & Family

Hope you wont get bored and EP helps you :(

Best Answer

Good for you. Get a new hobby. You'll have more time and freedom on your hands. Life is more about you now. :)

Best Answer

he sounds like a miserable so & so.if his mission in life is to make you unhappy then you'd probably be better off without him

Best Answer

Jealousy and control have no place in a marriage..... absolutely no place. You are obviously not happy. You need to move on ...your daughter is probably correct.

Best Answer