I couldn't sleep without my dog- she has saved my life by waking me up when i had fallen asleep with a pot on the stove! So, sometimes you get ear mites or worms- there are products to take care of that. If you keep your dog clean you're not going to have any problems.

Best Answer

I did say CAN...

Best Answer

No, I did not know. In what way can it be unhealthy? Please tell me.

Best Answer

I've read that, but I'm willing to take my chances.

Best Answer

I think if you have allergies maybe, but i love my dogs they always sleep with me. I even take them to friends houses with me overnght. lol Something that i find interesting is that dogs are now getting human diseases like cancer,asthma, diabetes ect. Apparently because of there close relationship to humans they developed these problems, weird

Best Answer

I'm not sure for sure. Maybe its the unhealthy titbits we give em?

Best Answer

Yeah food is what causes most of our health issues as well, good point

Best Answer

Sleeping with them is just like lying down next to them on the sofa. Is that unhealthy too? I think not.

Best Answer

See some of the answers I've wrote in this section....

Best Answer

I've heard something like that. Why is it unhealthy? I just can't imagine there being much of a problem, unless you have a pet allergy.

Best Answer

If your animal gets a bug, it will kill you before your animal. A parasite only drains the host so much. If it killed the host, it would die, true?

Best Answer

I think it would kill the animal first, then move on to another host.

Best Answer

No, no, no. When an animals bug moves onto a human, it's not the host, so will gladly kill the human, & vice versa maybe?

Best Answer

I would be very emotionally unhealthy if I didn't sleep with my little dog. Her cuddles keep me warm.

Best Answer

Sorry to put you off. I'm probably on about 3rd world nations?

Best Answer

Nasty

Best Answer