senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 11 Answers Jun 11, 2012

E cigarette. They`re expensive, but they feel almost like the real thing, they contain nicotine, and you can "smoke" them indoors.

Best Answer

ive seen them,but they are not allowed onplanes-----

Best Answer

Are you serious? Well that really sucks...

Best Answer

i know-----planes are really strict they dont allow lighters either-----

Best Answer

time for a nicotine patch but really the answer is quit smoking.

Best Answer

chew gum

Best Answer

u can smoke just at the exit of the airport. what you can do is check in your luggage first, then have all the smokes you want before passing thru immigration :-)<br />
on the plane, make sure you have things to munch and do to divert attention from thinking about those cigarettes. <br />
i am sure you will survive and trust me, it is no fun smoking in smoking lounges/rooms in airport as they really make your clothes stink and smoking on planes give you headaches!

Best Answer

tyty good suggestions------and there is no smoking on any planes------

Best Answer

quit be best thing ever till for yourself

Best Answer

Hard for me to have compassion for smokers and asthma at the same time. You'll live...probably a few minutes longer in fact.

Best Answer

i dont have asthma,and im an old broad,who started before,they knew all the stuff they know now-----i grew up smoking in grocery stores ,had 3 kids and smoked in the hospital,and they supplied the ash trays----

Best Answer

I have asthma. I used to live in Louisiana, and I DETESTED when people smoked around me. Inhaling just a little made it harder for me to breathe for a while. Thus, the lack of compassion. Glad I am in Cali now w/ all the laws. Maybe this will help you to see that you don't NEED them.

Best Answer

im an addict,and im too old now -but my sister had asyhma and never smoked a day in her life,and my lungs are healthy,but my liver is shot--and i dont drink-----go figure--

Best Answer

No such thing as too old. If you really wanted to you could.

Best Answer

Caffeine.

Best Answer

coffee and no smokes to a smoker.. c'mon

Best Answer

i dont drink ,coffee,but love chocolate,but if i eat im dead because then i need to smoke--im an addict---

Best Answer

nicotine patches...

Best Answer

tried them im allergic to them and the gum--------help-----

Best Answer

get the non allergenic ones but if you can't get some kind of nicotine substitute you're looking at a good time to quit. Once you get past the first 48 hours the worst is over..

Best Answer

i quit 3 times years ago---------it takes 3 weeks for the nicotine to come out-----im too old now ,the stress would kill me-----and there is nothing wrong with my lungs-----

Best Answer

Just have to put up with it then...

Best Answer