Just death. Unless you use your life for what it is for.

Best Answer

thats nice, but these answers arn't what im looking for

Best Answer

But maybe you should be. Been inside a church lately? Honestly, if life is ever going to really mean anything to you, you need to think aboutthe great big "why"

Best Answer

i renounced religion, i have come up with my own answer for "why". I have done all that

Best Answer

life means something to me, but i want to know if there is anything more to do than the repeating cycle?

Best Answer

Then you have chosen ignorance. You have my pity.

Best Answer

To your way of thinking, no. It is all pointless. The only purpose of life is to replicate DNA and then fade into nothingness. But the truth is that is not what really happens.

Best Answer

i need not your pity, an ur assumption over me is quite wrong. It is not all pointless, there are more purposes, but if you r to judge me for my ways instead of answer, then your not worth talking to.

Best Answer

life is what you make of it<br />
you are entitled to kive a humdrum existence if you so choose<br />
or<br />
you can get into a career that excites you, find a partner that sexcites you and generally get totally turned on by all that life has to offer whethe rit is watching a sunrise, seeing loons swimming on a lake or walking in the rain naked.<br />
it is your life; so get out there and enjoy it.

Best Answer

The journey to authentic self

Best Answer

I don't quite know what that means, but im pretty sure thats not what i'm looking for

Best Answer

The adventure of doing all these things you listed. You have the opportunity to see the beauty in the world while you travel the road of life. To feel the wind, snow, rain, cold, heat, fear, rejection, acceptance, pain, pleasure, and ..... Living life is as wonderful as you make it.

Best Answer

as sugar coated as that answer is, i need something more. It may sound great and enough for most people, but not me.

Best Answer