Why does it ALWAYS happen. You pay to see the film but the only 7ft guy in the whole place decides, without fail, to sit directly in front of you.
GravitationalConstant GravitationalConstant 18-21, M 3 Answers Aug 28 in Movies & TV

Man...I ALWAYS get that when I go watch sports at a pub. Get a good friggin seat and then something out of Peter Jacksons imagination sits in front of me and blocks the entire view.

Best Answer

With the fro....and the top hat

Best Answer

Yeah I hate that but worse is some kid kicking the back of my seat. I turned around & looked at him & he kept kicking the back of my chair, I stood up and said out loud " DO YOU MIND " he just sat there kicking my chair trying to be brave in front of his mate's so I got up went to the back of his chair and kicked the **** out of it, he finally got the message stupid punk kid hismat of been 10-11everyone was giving them **** as they were leaving the theatre

Best Answer

I know...EXACTLY...what you mean!

Best Answer