GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 17 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Weddings are NEVER boring. Make it fun. Dance with strangers. Eat fabulous foods. Make the kids laugh. Dance with them. Observe the beauty of love...Weddings are few in my life. I always attend them with joy. Never a boring moment. The last wedding of one couple, while they said their own vows outside, and eagle soared in a circle above them. I told them later about it and they were amazed. It is a sign from the heavens of how blessed they will be together...

Best Answer

wish thats how it is tommorow :)

Best Answer

Listen, you are going to go to all the trouble and go. Why not make the very best of it that you possibly can? GirlThinking can be GirlHavingAmazingTime at the wedding.

Best Answer

yes.. :) motivated..

Best Answer

Excellent. Besides you will look so hot! :))

Best Answer

Did you have a great time? I want to know....

Best Answer

Don't go.

Best Answer

u betcha ,,tear 1 ,, maybe 2 off in the sacristy (priest dressing room) ,, that be way yummy, all kinky hot too,,, do... woooo whooo

Best Answer

You'll probably have free booze and food so drink away ;)

Best Answer

Don't forget to bring you laptop so you can have us at EP with ya too.

Best Answer

ha ha :) I have take care of the dress and make up, cant carry laptop and mobiles around :)

Best Answer

Oh geee.... You mean we are going to miss all that fun hob-nobbing you are famous for? Not to mention all wedding cake and ice cream? We'd help with the dress, and I am sure some of the ladies out here wold help on the make up as well.... Well have fun anyway...

Best Answer

OKay - no laptop... How about a note pad? (You know them android things.)

Best Answer

get to know the family.

Best Answer

Will try ... But everyone are gonna be busy.. thats wat i assume...

Best Answer

Yes sit at a table and get to know people and then go out and dance and have fun.People at weddings are there to have fun so go have fun and don't worry about not knowing anyone.Drink up too lol

Best Answer