tell someone where you're going and for how long, take your phone, don't walk into the dark and don't look into any of the mirrors ; )

Best Answer

Ghost hunting gear!

Best Answer

now that would be cool

Best Answer

I've done it :| Also bring a pair of balls..

Best Answer

Test every step and carry a roll of toilet paper.................... just in case

Best Answer

yeh theyre derelict for a reason !!!!!!

Best Answer

bring a bitchin flashlight. i have one made by Coast that i got at Lowe's and i highly recommend it. also bring a knife, a screwdriver, and a bag.

Best Answer

Derelict Buildings = Crumbling Structure = Heavy ob<x>jects possibly Falling = Squished Skull 0__o<br />
Now, do you want a squished skull?

Best Answer

I'd rather not have a squished skull. But I'm sure that won't happen. If it does then well...I had been warned.

Best Answer

Hahaa... If there's an afterlife and I meet you there I'll be so like "I told you so!" But I hope you don't get squished at all '__'

Best Answer

carry an iron pole much taller than yourself....for testing floors and ceilings about to fall turn side wise to body when falling through holes....old houses beware of cisterns

Best Answer

Take other people that follow 50 feet behind.. incase roof caves in on you.. or some other problem. That way they can call police as you lay with broken bones and bleeding

Best Answer

I'll remember that.

Best Answer

Don't go alone, take a flashlight, a cell phone and don't go in derelict buildings.

Best Answer

well where's the fun in that!

Best Answer

Make sure there are no 'Occupy Movement' protesters there first.

Best Answer