NONE WHERE THE DRAGON DIES! I just caint stand it when they kill off the dragon EVEN IF ITS THE BAD GUY! I cried when they freaking exploded the clone dragon in....that....one movie? No dragon deaths. But good movies. I have seen eragon. It's horrible. WHY DOSE THE DRSGON HAVE FEATHERS AND HAIR?!?!?!?!?!
Morgan201 Morgan201 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 31 in Movies & TV

How to train you dragon...

Best Answer

Watched it. Like, two and a half jillion times hehe...

Best Answer

Pete's Dragon

Best Answer

That was the first dragon movie I ever watched haha! It taught me math!(sorta)
"9x9 is 81."
Also loved the song where the hill billies are lookin for Pete and Elliot beats the snot otta em haha

Best Answer

ƪ(‾.‾“)┐ƪ(‾.‾)ʃ┌("‾.‾)ʃ

Best Answer

Then you're suffering from slayphobia....If you didn't like the dragon then this would be dragphobia, not to be confused with DRAGQUEEN, or DRAGRACING....I'm sure you'll find what you need :P

Best Answer

How To Train Your Dragon/the sequel? That's the only thing I can think of.

Best Answer

THE SEQUELS OUT?! WHAT?!

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

HOLY **** (heads to pirate the movie because I'm cheap xD) (or find it on youtube...)

Best Answer

Heh have fun. There's also the TV show based off of it "Riders of Berk"

Best Answer

The show sucks.

Best Answer

Lemme guess. You have a fetish for dragons.

Best Answer

No. HELL NO. I just think they're neat, and cool.

Best Answer

Eh, by your obsession over 'em, by my experiences of EP (how meta), usually when someone's this enthusiastic about something, they usually have a fetish for them.

Best Answer

No. Really. Just no.trust me I admit it when I got a fetish for something and THAT is not one of them.

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

I'm Welsh. Dragons are nice!

Best Answer

Wait....what??

Best Answer

uh..Dragonheart and Dragonheart A New Beginning? Reign of Fire (but I think the dragon dies in that, not sure)

Best Answer

Also..Desolation of Smaug.

Best Answer

There will never be a dragon movie as good as dragon heart, but he has to off himself in the end so best you don't watch it.

Best Answer

Aw! Ima watch it anyway. Saying it now: bet any amount of money ill cry.......

Best Answer

Avatar: The Last Airbender. The episodes were original showed as a TV movie so technically it was a movie. <br />
How to train your dragon (I suppose)<br />
Dungeons and Dragons.

Best Answer

God no DND! "SHASHASHASHASHA!" XD still burned into my brain haha! And there's a dragon in avatar?! WHY WAS I NOT TOLD ABOUT THIS?!

Best Answer

Yeah they showed the movie last night on Nicktoons. I love Avatar i'm not ashamed. It's when Aang and Zuko learn the Dancing Dragons stance.

Best Answer

Is it just a. Name or a actual dragon appearance?

Best Answer

It's both. The stance was learned from the last two dragons. Uncle Iroh was suppose to be the Last dragon killer but he only said that to protect the last two.

Best Answer

Murph..ima watch....but if it turned out to be a serpent dragon rip off ima be pissed..

Best Answer

lol It's a red dragon and a blue dragon. :D you could just google Dancing dragons and it will pop up.

Best Answer