kinkybinky kinkybinky 22-25, F 17 Answers May 31, 2012

Depends what you mean by "good boys". If you mean the kind of guy who wails about how nice he is & either runs around after any girl that gives him the time of day, no (i'm just another girl to him - he's not fussy, he just wants one/some!). If you mean the kind of guy who claims he's nice to lure you in & then ditch you once he's had enough of you, no. <br />
But if you mean the kind of guy who is confident & just an all round good bloke - hell yes. <br />
Unfortunately, most self-proclaimed "nice guys" are the first 2. sucks.

Best Answer

"bad" boys are more fun... they want to fu-- me.

Best Answer

I love a good girl who is cray bad in bed :)

Best Answer

Good guys, always good guys. I've seen my gran, mom, and others around me fall for the "bad boy" type. Always ends bad.

Best Answer

I like good girls, girls who are all around good

Best Answer

Good girls, .....<br />
bad girls just gtfo.

Best Answer

Good boys After you have had a Taste of Bad Boys...

Best Answer

Good Girls, who act like Bad Girls at... specific times.

Best Answer

Good boys are better for me (drama free) but they have to have a little oomphs about them. Bad boys give me big headaches. Can't tolerate them.

Best Answer

Good boys. Hands down. I prefer more more innocent and humble, shy type. bad boys have always been turnoff

Best Answer

I'm a good girl and want a good boy lol

Best Answer

I´m a good BAD girl

Best Answer