No no. Its NICE guys finish last. And they do. Good= / = nice

Best Answer

The biggest enemy of one good guy is the five jerks who have no manners, no sense of right and wrong and a lopsided view of what a woman can offer a man. Remember a God created her. Don't believe, consider her form, her patience and understanding and last her arsenal design to always win the argument if she wishes. Let me clarify the last sentence. Only in the BS Department can you outthink her. She can usually out talk you and outsmart you.

Best Answer

you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Best Answer

Heard that!

Best Answer

I agree with u I deffinatly would not want a "bad" guy............Good guys treat you like u deserve, and usually dont cheat!

Best Answer

It looks pretty true to me.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

They may finish last, but they also finish best.

Best Answer

" Say goodnite to the bad guy"

Best Answer

Nope, dead last, face down, a$$ in the air, washed up, burnt toast, last. better be a better a$$hole....

Best Answer

lol good guys finish last every girl might like a good guy but they dont get with them until after they dated so many ********

Best Answer

I strongly disagree. No I don't. Good guys aren't that bad.

Best Answer