and Im tired of the mess. I really want to be more organized but idk... DO YOU HAVE A SOFA BED INSTEAD OF A REGULAR BED? STOP SUGGESTING TO GET RID OF MY COMPUTER ETC.LIKE I SAID I HAVE A SMALL ROOM SO, IF I HAVE THEM IN MY ROOM ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO PLACE ELSE TO ORGANIZED THEM. PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY TO QUESTIONS. TRY TO BE HELPFUL NOT FUNNY! THANKS
onceloved onceloved 18-21, F 10 Answers May 30, 2011

You probably resolved this issue by now, but I will throw in my two cents. How about a day bed that doubles as a couch during the day? That's what I would do.

Best Answer

take the desk, computer, laptop books and printer out of the room...its a bedroom, not a study!!

Best Answer

thanks but not helpful... Don't you think I would of thought of that? smh Don't you think before you talk?
very stupid comment.

Best Answer

Get rid of the desk, put up a shelf for the books, and throw the rest of the **** on the bed.

Best Answer

HIGHLY UNHELPFUL COMMENT. DONT YOU THINK BEFORE TALKING?

Best Answer

im sure bedrooms are for beds...not sofas, computers, printers and all other rubbish

Best Answer

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
HIGHLY UNPLEASENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I've seen this in kids rooms and it might work for adults..not sure, but I think you can get one of those beds that you can put the desk, computer, etc under and a ladder goes up to the bed so you make more use of vertical space instead of horizontal. I'm not sure of the dimensions of your room or your resources but that is what I think might work. In high school I moved from a twin bed to a sofa bed and I didn't mind the bar that much because I was small, but my husband and I where dating he complained all the time about the bar hurting his back when he would lay on my bed.

Best Answer

How about a Murphy bed? They even make a frame that folds on the side for a full to queen size. That's what I plan to do with mine. I hate sofa beds. They're too heavy to move without a team of helpers and they are not comfortable -- there's always a painful bar in your back when you try to sleep.

Best Answer

Its hard because you didn't describe how much space you are living in. Say if its a fabulous flat in the city thats one room a sofa bed would be ideal....if you have them make the mattress out of tempra pedic material as most sofa beds are far from being as comfy as normal bed being so thin. I love my sofa's and buy the type that are slip covered because you can splurge on a white or light covered sofa (this makes the room appear bigger) and have the ability to throw it in the wash like you would a duvet. Its a plus if you have pets as well.

My personal preference in beds is that anything bigger than a queen is too big. Who needs all that space? Think about it....it puts physical space between you and your significant other.

This part if off subject, but I suggest candles and when christmas comes around buy a bunch of white strands of xmas tree lights. Strung around your room or ceiling gives off a calming peaceful glow for only a couple dollars.

Best Answer

Gee, I don't know I think it depends. Is your king size bed really comfy? If you downsize to a sofa bed you might be compromizing a ton on comfort and style. And you'd have to make your bed every night which might be a PITA.

I would recommend getting a full size bed instead. Room for you and one guest and you could get a super comfy mattress so you wouldn't be compromising on comfort. I would recommend putting the long end of the bed up against the wall if possible this way you can leave more room for floor space.

Also, have you thought about getting a book shelf that can mount on the wall? That might also alleviate some floor space.

Best Answer

I did that once but the bed is not as comfortable. The room works better though...

Best Answer

sofa beds are horrible the bar always ends up in my back....move to a twin.

Best Answer

NOOOO! Sofa beds are horrible, never EVER buy one.

Best Answer