I once made a sandwich and put a rolled down condom filled with cream in it. Lunch never disappeared again!
PapAdder PapAdder 36-40, M 18 Answers Dec 17, 2009

ok here is two ideas:<br />
idea #1 make a great lunch...but load all the food with that mediacation for helping with constapation ( for example get some of those Ex-Lax chocolate bars and carefully remove all identifying marks then slip it in a regular chocolate bar wrapper) Get some of that in liquid form and put it in all the food... then leave the bag for them to find. Then just sit back and watch the fun of this person having to go to the bathroom 35 times in an hour -- and youll know who the food thief is.<br />
idea #2 put Alpo or some of that other "human food" looking dog food in a container -- make sure you get the kind that REALLY looks almost like people food...make sure you put your name on it -- then after it disappears announce loudly " hey who took my dog food ? i was going to take that to my neighbor's dog and now its gone" -- watch and see who turns green now you know who the theif is.

Best Answer

Make 2 lunches everyday so when they take 1 you do not go hungry.

Best Answer

Thinking you could put a note in the fridge asking if the "ball Sandwich" was good and if they got any short hairs stuck in their teeth.

Best Answer

Take an extra lunch with you and hide it to prevent anyone from knowing you have one. <br />
Then put lots of hot, spicy chilli sauce in/on the decoy lunch, and watch the one stealing and eating it 'breathe fire' out of their mouths. 8D

Best Answer

Buy one of those lunch bags that have two zippers and get one of those locks that ppl lock their luggage with and put it on your lunch bag. Also, get a marker and write your name in HUGE letters. They'll get the point.

Best Answer

write a message on the bag that says "Do not steal this lunch. You are being watched"

Best Answer

just make a bread and butter sandwich and they may think your poor and bring food for you instead

Best Answer

I had a kid at school that did this once. I melted some ex-lax on some cookies and they spent the afternoon in the loo. I almost got suspended from school though.

Best Answer

Confront the whole work team. Do it in a way that won't shame the person though...maybe give the person a chance to see you in private and or with a supervisor...there could be various reasons why they're stealing food and if they're at a low point in their lives, it'll only make matters worse to point fingers in front of everyone...if its just to annoy you, then there are others ways to deal with it...What it comes down to really, is If someone is stealing your lunch at work, what else will they start stealing?

Best Answer

I rethought my answer. They must be pretty hungry if they're stealing lunches. Or, cheap. In any case I erased my first answer, which was put chili powder on a sandwich. But that only works on cats digging in your garden, and it might make someone sick. But not as sick as finding a condom in the bag!

Best Answer

LOL...You know I wok up hungry this morning but ya'll done took care of that feeling....eewww

Best Answer

put a ton of chilli and curry spice on it<br />
but condoms seem to do the trick :P

Best Answer

there are these zipplock bags that give an illusion of mold on your food, so i've heard. or just fart on your sandwich!

Best Answer