xstephanierose xstephanierose 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Education

It's important to make a difference that's why you should manually mazterb@it caged animals for artificial insemination.<br />
Kevin Smith everybody...Kevin Smith.

Best Answer

Vet assistant.

Best Answer

Vet Technician, Wildlife Rehabilitation, Marine Biologist, Animal Behavioral Therapist or Trainer

Best Answer

Animal research

Best Answer

Zoologist

Best Answer

Wildlife biology (as well as jobs in ecology and conservation) is one but you should realize that you may have several days where you don't encounter animals. Sometimes, you are collecting their scat (to look at what they eat), collecting fur from hair snares (to id the animals present, especially if you are trying to determine what animals are present), as well as pictures from camera traps. Doing work in wildlife biology, ecology, and conservation biology is one that you do because you like working outdoors and you like animals. It's not for everyone and can be very physically demanding. You have to be willing to work in all kinds of weather and you're working in the field during pretty much every season (depending on the needs of the project). I only say this because I have a degree in Ecology and have done graduate level work in Wildlife Biology and worked on a number of wildlife and ecological projects. I love doing the work, but it is difficult on the body. A person has to be in decent shape (i.e., workout on a regular basis) and have a good sense of humor. If you don't have a sense of humor, you won't make it, especially if you are working in a remote location with 2 to 7 other people. For me, a bad day in the field is better than any day in an office.

If you want to handle animals, but don't think you can handle working in the field, consider jobs like wildlife rehabilitation, vet tech, or a job at a nature museum or even at a zoo doing educational programs.

Best Answer