I'm gonna start my day with 10 Hail Marys and then whip myself.

Best Answer

not a good plan but if it works for you...

Best Answer

I'm in Opus Dei...... ;)

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

Don't forget about the hymns!

Best Answer

My friend gets her 20 wks pregnancy scan, about now, literally this hour. We have our own various miseries and have had no sleep today, but are quite excited as you can know the gender at this stage. There's a Family sized tin of Cadbury's Roses on the right answer.

Best Answer

Since I work night shift, I will go home, slide into bed next to my girl (who is still recooperating from knee surgery,) sleep for a few hours, fix breakfast, work out, putter around the house, take a nap, fix dinner and chill, then get ready for work and start all over again.

Best Answer

Bless you too and i'm going to sleep 1/2 the day away so i can get my cig butt stash after 6pm and enjoy a fresh cig smoke

Best Answer

Its 4.30am and Im about to go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Best Answer

sleep well.

Best Answer

goodmorning and God bless you also....today I will catch up with my friends and do my laundry...just returned from vacation....and so happy to be home...!!!!

Best Answer

bless you, hope your day goes great.

Best Answer