LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 12 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Doing Good

It's a party!

Best Answer

Good morning Lady L.! I'm ready,& happy birthday to your grandson! My birthday was a few weeks back

Best Answer

Happy Belated Birthday wishes

Best Answer

What's so bluddy good about it?

Best Answer

It's Joshies Birthday sweetie.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday to Joshies then.

Best Answer

thanks ...:D

Best Answer

(And coffee haters)

Best Answer

Happy birthday to the little man!

Best Answer

Good Morning LL. I might grab a coffee myself in your honour. Happy Birthday to your grandson! How old is he?

I can relate as I am in a happy 'Grandchild' place this very moment, enjoying a little visit from my darling little grand daughter who is loving being here with me.

She sings all day and has decorated my Christmas tree and made a ginger bread train that sits proudly on my kitchen dresser to show her Mummy and Daddy tomorrow and now she's snoozing in the bed after a lovely dinner, a big fat bath and a lovely bedtime story about Angelina Ballerina!

Best Answer

nice!!!!

Best Answer

Morning! Just had a cappuccino, and I'm ready to go. Happy Birthday to your grandson!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Happy birthday to your grandson how about a birthday coffee cake? Just pour coffe on a cake on his birthday, and it becomes a birthday coffee cake. :)

Best Answer

Good Morning!

I hope your grandson has a wonderful birthday!

And I hope you get to spend it with him .. (I'm jealous since my grandson lives about 800 miles away ... )

Best Answer

I will be going over later. Yesterday he brought a calendar and showed me that the day was Sunday and his birthday was circled (today) and then Christmas two days later was circled....he is 7 today.

Best Answer

Very sweet .. enjoy every minute of your time with him.
Mine is 4 ... when my husband retires in about 1-1/2 yrs .. we're moving closer. We want to be a part of his life!! I can't wait!!
Have fun.

Best Answer

Good morning Red, I am on my third cup. Have a great day and enjoy your grandson.

Best Answer

Good morning to you as well!!!

**Yawns**

Best Answer