xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 7 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Good morning! Nice to see you up and about. Hope your day is awesome! Mine is good so far.

Best Answer

Always good to hear

Best Answer

My morning was so so, the afternoon was better, and now it is evening, and things really shape up. Hope your day is going to be great.

Best Answer

I hope The Netherlands has fine evening. Full of music and drink and fun

Best Answer

and a good lovely morning to you, already had my banana and melba toast and thankfully it is friday.

Best Answer

Good for you

Best Answer

Well, if they help you, Xxorama, then it it if fine, and I know they were prescribed...People never like taking meds...I am so happy that everything is progressing so well in my life. And I am studying for the American nursing boards. All is good! The war zone is quiet for a change! Hope your day is gentle to you, friend, and that you have some piece of mind, friend. Kisses.....xoxo

Best Answer

Thank you, also tomorrow she is going to her sisters withoout me, EP HOUSE PARTY!

Best Answer

GREAT! LET'S HAVE A BLAST! Course I am working so I will have fun with you and all the rest of the peeps in spirit! Take care, xxorama!

Best Answer

Already taken all five of mine once and the main one twice. Won't be long until time to reload myself. lol

Best Answer

afternoon is the big dose 11 pills

Best Answer

My pills are from pain from a car wreck. I have one of those situations where they can't find the exact cause but I hurt all over. At least I have a doctor who believes me and gives me the pills I need.
What's the dealio with yours? And I'm still jealous that you live where you can get medicinal pot. lol

Best Answer

HBP 5 different ones I am 220/110 without, GERD, dialysis complications, anemia, aniexty, depression, bone loss

Best Answer

One of mine is also for depression. I forgot that. Five pills for blood pressure? That's the most I've heard of.

Best Answer