And, it's also a useful tool in weeding out the whack jobs! Hugs....having my morning coffee....
Kathieredart Kathieredart 56-60, F 14 Answers Feb 8, 2012

No--how does it work?

Best Answer

Hi chipmonkey .......if someone writes something unsavory, I know I wouldn't want to be a part of their EP world...so watch it buddy! Lol

Best Answer

*looks guilty* Me?

Best Answer

It's hard to resist those chubby cheeks of yours....after all, I am a Kat.....

Best Answer

Hey... everyone needs a few whack jobs in their world. They give perspective to our sanity

Best Answer

Hello talented whacky artist nut job....lol. What's on your agenda today? Working on that oil commission?

Best Answer

hey Rothko.... I'm actually working on writing today. I'll paint tonight, but right now.. I'm trying to pack in an all day writing marathon.

Best Answer

Don't fergit to express your innermost feelings! As you can see, my wall is not getting painted! I owe you an email...will do.

Best Answer

you OWE me nothing. Anything I get is just appreciated not expected.

Best Answer

Yea, but then people could be lying when they answer!

Best Answer

Certainly! But there are big fat liars in real life,also! But I know you would never lie, friend.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

i dont know if its the best ,but its one way.................enjoy your coffee

Best Answer

Coffee=friend=wake up!

Best Answer

yes i have kathieredart. good morning to you (or good evening)...goes to profile to see where new friend is from.

Best Answer

Hello ummmm, LUSTY....do you get a lot of come on's because of your handle?lol

Best Answer

my lust is for life. i know its kind of misleading but its not meant to be.

Best Answer

*clinks coffee mug. Top o the morning to ya!

Best Answer

How do you take your coffee? Are you a fru-fru....or do you appreciate a steaming plain old cup of joe?

Best Answer

no fruffy.....but just a teaspoon milk or cream. I can take my straw and blow in it if I need a frothy top. hehe

Best Answer

I have been here simce 2009 but er, had a little time away. I think Q & A is an excellent place to meet, I have meet and continue to meet some really nice people. I like it here better than Facebook by miles. :)

Best Answer

We're you in jail? ...on an extended vacation? Joined a cult? Lost your fingers? What was your little time away? You don't need to answer....I love a mystery!

Best Answer

Wow you guessed right, I went on vacation and wound up in jail where I joined a cult the cult of the lost fingers... they had to go I type with my nose thats why i spell bed and take so long to reply....... :)

Best Answer

Yipee dipee do.................Good morning, afternoon, evening................n you're da best............. x.x.x

Best Answer

I know, I know.....it's hard to beat a Scottish friend! Just re ember, I'm too ....um.....cheap to buy your lunch! Hugs, dab....sweet dreams to you.....

Best Answer

................see.........you are scottish...................och aye the noo.........

Best Answer

Lullaby and goodnight....I would come visit you.....but I know I would always have yo bring the ale! You are dear to me....oxo

Best Answer

i joined EP last april but only started the Q & A about three weeks ago and i really enjoy it. but, i've yet to have been fanned as a result of it. neither have i fanned anyone in Q & A either. and yes, i do have EP friends and i'm sure i'll have more. i like it here.

Best Answer

Welcome....but be warned: hang on to your seat of pants....and your sanity!

Best Answer