vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 22 Answers Mar 3 in Doing Good

yep it's a snow day here in KC as well. No school of course. I expect, they may not tomorrow as well. have a great day!

Best Answer

So glad we ended up not getting the bad snow storm!! You can keep that but I'll take some coffee. :)

Best Answer

Morning Vickie. Yes I would love some coffee please, you can keep the snow we got enough yesterday.

Best Answer

good morning! No coffee. hot chocolate please :)

Best Answer

Hey Vickie. Good Morning! That snow is staying south of us...I am so upset....NOT!

Best Answer

Good Morning Ms Vicki. I'm a bit slow today! Hope you slept well. :)

Best Answer

Good Morning Vickie!!! <br />
Snowing like crazy here too and Yes Please coffee sounds lovely!

Best Answer

Good morning.I was on a holiday to the hills here and got a taste of snow for the first time.

Best Answer

Good morning. So sorry about the snow : (<br />
Not this morning, thank you.

Best Answer

Yes, please. No cream or sugar...

Best Answer

Now and later with you always bestie!!

Best Answer

Also here, in northern Virginia. Thanks! No milk or sugar, just pure black coffee is fine. I have some day-old danish here, would you like one?

Best Answer

Can i get some sugar too?

Best Answer

Sounds lovely, I have never seen proper snow ever, believe it is not as nice as it sounds though

Best Answer

Definitely go for some coffee.<br />
Gonna be some fun weather here. If you believe weather.com, it's gonna drop 20 degrees between 12 and 1 and then we get some "lovely" weather.

Best Answer

Two sugars in mine please. I will be right round.

Best Answer

Big snow missed us last night. Looks like you took a direct hit.<br />
Good morning!

Best Answer

sure, i had to wait today to be able to drink some cause i had to fast for bloodwork, needed more statins and didnt feel like making two trips so i told my doctor i fasted in case he needed bloodwork

Best Answer