or me for you when I get home from work? And what?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

I say I have already enjoyed a walk on a picture-morning with my adorable dog, and I now I can brew coffee or tea for you and make you toast and eggs as you like them. For this evening, there is homemade coleslaw with baked chicken and potato wedges with beverage of your choice.

Best Answer

God. Doran. Dinner sounds yummmmmmmmmmm! Some juice please. And come sit and chat. I have missed you. *sneaks morsels of food for your doggie* You are so sweet. Thank you.

Best Answer

Juice of your choice. A chat would be lovely. My little girl will lick your plate after you finish.

Best Answer

Do you like pancakes with a side of eggs?

Best Answer

No, thank you. Too much for breakfast. How about a piece of good bread toasted? And some juice, please.

Best Answer

Sounds good

Best Answer

It is now just after 2 pm. I had some garlic and cheesebread for breakfast, Legion. :)

Best Answer

2:30 pm here.

Best Answer

Breakfast is leftover spring rolls made by my son. And be sure to heat them up and use extra soy sauce, to cover up any shortcomings.

Best Answer

Yikes. Too heavy for my gut. Toast? One from good bread. And some butter. K?

Best Answer

My son's spring rolls are not fried, so no oil and very light.
But who can resist good bread and butter? Certainly not me.

Best Answer

Then it is settled. Excellent. *beams* Any fruit jam? I am a bit hungry, Michael!

Best Answer

Served with Raspberry Jam -- and yes, we leave in all the seeds.
P.S. Family reunion T-Shirt with picture of my 85 year old mother, cargo shorts and Teva sandals today.

Best Answer

Excellent. One of my preferred jams! *grins*
Very nice. Especially the t-shirt! *blushes* Just risen. Light blue and white cotton baby doll with ties at the bottom on each side, and a small bow on each side too. Comfortable. Cute. *laughs softly* And it didn't even sound dirty.
Have a great reunion. How about a photo? *looks devilish*

Best Answer

Lets go out to eat tonight my treat, you pick the place.

Best Answer

Wouldn't that be nice? We could have such fun! :)

Best Answer

As the fisherman said to his wife,not tonight dear,I have a haddock! Pizza?

Best Answer

*laughing* No, thank you. Toast?

Best Answer

sounds like a plan

Best Answer

I have to say that Darjeeling tea is very nice. Gorgeous aroma and taste but doesn't pack any kind of jolt so its perfect for a lazy Saturday morning like this. And I'm so sorry but I finished all the oatmeal and the tea too. : ( If I knew you were coming.....!

Best Answer

It is okay. I am not much of a breakfast woman. LOL. A piece of toast then? Any bread? *snoops in your fridge*

Best Answer

i dont eat breakfast

Best Answer