going to be today?...Ugh Having to block so early is NOT looking good...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 27 Answers Mar 18, 2013 in Community

(͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) Nobody on EP ever sends me their rape fantasies....sniff sniff. (͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Best Answer

I rarely block, I just ignore the weirdos .

Best Answer

Ever see the movie "THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP?"It has this scene where Garp and his family exit a house they're considering buying,when a plane crashes through the roof! <br />
Garp turns to the realtor,and says,Thats the house for us! What are the chances of that ever happening again?" <br />
So it is with days that start bad;they can only get better! <br />
Since I'm a tad late in answering,how'd it go?

Best Answer

Rape fantasy? Who would ever want to take something so lovely as you by force, would take all the fun out of it.

Best Answer

Not you as well? lol<br />
Happy Monday Vickie!

Best Answer

Sometimes I am ashamed of being a man and this is one of those moment.

Best Answer

Welcome to EP... next they will be calling you names so be prepared to block a few more. I myself took the attitude that I would ignore the s-bags but, the block function is there just for that reason so use it.

Best Answer

Sick fcker!!!!<br />
On the bright side... things can only get better

Best Answer

sound likes you god 'trolled' sorry to hear. Some guys are like that, best to block/ignore :)

Best Answer

There must be more than one. I think I got the same PM from an idiot. I sent the email to EP support and hopefully they can do something about it. For the first time since I've been here, I blocked the person.

Best Answer

I had a nightmare that you raped me. wtf? good morning.

Best Answer

You're so bad...lol

Best Answer

wtf. so far i have only had the ones with a hair fetish.

Best Answer

Wow sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

Girls looking to get knocked up<br />
www.thebreedingproject.com

Best Answer