xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 4 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

I hope you make it! I say that every night myself. I am trying to change that but just started today. Tonight i am going to say goodnight, I am going to have a better, less painful day tomorrow. I have met good ppl on here and help.com that have changed my way of thinking. i dont know if its gonna work but since i cant die i might as well try to live. I know i am a good person and there must be a reason for me to still be here. I am goin to try to look at my pain and illnesses in a different way. i also write a lot on Penzu.com which i started a journal and try to write at least one good thought or phrase or question everyday. "Someone loves me today" or "the sky was beautiful today" i know it sounds stupid but at least it takes my mind off of my pain for even 1 second

good luck to you and i hope you make it through the night

Best Answer

Maybe we could talk some more?

Best Answer

I've so been wishing to not wake up one morning, chezz not sure if its my biggest wish its not happening *bummer*

Best Answer

Goodnight (((((Hugs)))))

Best Answer

Goodnight, see you alive in the morning. :)

Best Answer