minatek616 minatek616 22-25, M 20 Answers Jan 20, 2012

My mind is a wonderland. I create entertainment when none exists outside. If I'm restless, I will explode and exercise.

Best Answer

LIFE...go out and LIVE IT...have you seen the movie "Mame?"...that one is inspiring though more of a "chick musical". Boredom comes when you have exhausted your entertainment resources and are "left with yourself"...INVEST in yourself and have MORE to draw upon...<br />
The movie: Harold and Maude is a GREAT movie to see about "getting more out of life"...LOVED IT...you might be able to get it at the library...

Best Answer

Anything besides homework, I've been diagnosed with severe ADHD though. So you just may have to open your eyes and look closer at something. Get inspired and write, paint, compose, create! Minds of the people are amazing canvases. Go influence people!

Best Answer

omegle. well, only for five minutes.

Best Answer

I was raised with the mentality that "Only boring people are bored" although my husband argues against that. I have to say I am never bored, though. Always thinking or doing or sleeping. Maybe take up music or become obsessed with knitting (those are mine, get your own!). Journal, learn to play Go. Fall in love with someone and find out how to woo them. Fall in love with a book! Memorize sonnets and recite them to yourself when you feel you are about to become.... BORED!<br />
Other ideas: Go to the mall and try on weird things you would never dream of buying then put them back yourself, go to a coffee house and make some friends, debate politics, learn to make your favorite candies, work out, VOLUNTEER, make your own clothes, take a fantastically long hot bath with candles.<br />
Don't be bored.

Best Answer

you always gotta stir the pot

Best Answer

constructive for others....flea the cats<br />
constructive for me....do chores..find chores...make them up..keep busy.

Best Answer

Posting stuff in forums. ************. And working on Linux.

Best Answer

movies with poorly constructed plots that usually last only 30-40 mins and cant be shown in normal theaters

Best Answer

Alzheimer's you'll just forget you were bored in the first place

Best Answer