“Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?” “The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.” “He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”
usernameuphup1 usernameuphup1 18-21 8 Answers Apr 29 in Movies & TV

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Best Answer

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Ah I've been meaning to watch that movie

Best Answer

book

Best Answer

Oh... Heard the movie was better, and despite my strict book first policy I may let this one pass

Best Answer

:) could be, I haven't seen it yet

Best Answer

I just read that last month...was oddly not as impressed as I thought I'd be.

Best Answer

the book? if you've heard all about it, it get's too hyped up. I had the same with finding nemo

Best Answer

Yes, the book. I didn't hear much except that it was fantastic. It was cute, had some good parts...just not my style. Now I'm regretting agreeing to "The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe" or is it Galaxy?..I'm afraid I won't enjoy it..:(
Finding Nemo..really? That's like not liking Cat in the Hat! Lol

Best Answer

i haven't seen the movie but i imagine it must be pretty similar
what do you mean?

Best Answer

Nothing. Just all kids books and films are fun.

Best Answer

"If I had just one last wish, I would like a tasty fish".....I haven't read the book yet......shut up......the movie was awesome......

Best Answer

there's a movie?

Best Answer
Best Answer

cool:) i'll add it to my list. is it any good?

Best Answer

I thought it was great but.......I have not read the book so your opinion may vary.

Best Answer

um, ok...

Best Answer

is that a quote?

Best Answer