I have a debate coming up...I go to a Catholic school but I`m an atheist. I need good reasons to show that hell and heaven does not exist.
morguewalker morguewalker 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 20 in Hobbies

Hell does exit. It's here on earth.

Best Answer

Bro, have you seen the third world?

Best Answer

I am being dead serious here. The current death toll in Baghdad is 30 people a day. 30 people dying from nonnatural causes. Those arent militants or soldiers or politiciand we are talking about but 30 folks just like you and me just struggling to survive. People are aftaid of getting stuck in traffic not because its annoying having to wait that long but because they fear someone in the crowd may have a bomb in their car. Some people are afraid to leave their streets. They are trying as much as possible to become selfsufficient so they dont have to leave their neighborhoods. Think about that and be greatful for your place. It may not be the best, but it certainly is better than what billions around the globe face on a daily basis.

Best Answer

Be greatful for your place, for you never know what fate will bring you from the hateful.

Best Answer

oh. you mean that third world. I've been reading to much fiction lately. but yeah, those places are very bad.

Best Answer

I travel a lot to third world nations. It makes me realize how lucky I truly am to have all the things that I do have that I take for granted.

Best Answer

yeah, people complain about life in the US but don't know how bad it can get. the simple fact that you aren't afraid to get killed a million different days just by stepping outside is a privilege.

Best Answer

I went to Detroit this morning to board up burnt and abandoned homes. It was just as depressing as some of the third world nations Ive seen.

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the city, or even a region of a city, some are better, some are worse.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

But you realize there's more happiness there then here, I travel a little to Central America and it's poor and all but I see more happiness there then here in the united corporations of America

Best Answer

I travel more to the middle east and let me tell you most people are not happy there

Best Answer

I have friends there it's horrible but I mean those Are acts of hatred and fear two factors enough to control the population I had cousins take videos and what not for months of their stay there and I see things people here won't be able to handle but again fear and hatred are the enemies not the ones causing harm and it's worse in the united corporations of America believe it or not I have seek soo much hidden truth here that it's sad and sick but that war in Middle East between Israelites and Muslims is an actually war of misunderstanding the war the united corporations of America with the Muslims is pathetic and sad and that's a reality but I appreciate the fact your nourishing your mind to appreciate what's important

Best Answer

"And on the 8th day god created hell"...oh wait...

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

Trouble in the Chinese market. A major bond default. Could be an earth shaker, probably not, but be aware.

Do not buy any MDDD, but it is fun to watch. a grey sheet stock for sure.

Best Answer

If you are a non believer why on earth are you in the catholic School?<br />
Hell does exist and I don't plan to go there either!<br />
I plan to go to heaven and I sure hope to see all of my EP friends there including yourself!<br />
You know why I included you even though you said you are not a believer? Because I believe that salvation is for everyone! And with prayers you could still change your mind!<br />
May God bless you!

Best Answer

his parents probably make him go there (he's still underage)

Best Answer

i went there a believer.....and after the stupid things those people proclaimed...I ended up stop believing :3

thxs tho!! ^-^

Best Answer

Haha "Hell" does not exist because that idea was made up by people long, long ago who didn't understand who they really were. Also, it was meant to control the population. There is NO "SIN." Period. We are all energy beings, we are all consciousness. We're in the 3rd dimension, so we do not remember who we are, in that sense, and each and every one of us knew that before we were born here, we wanted it that way for a reason. So we could learn and expand from this experience. "Hell" or "Heaven" does not exist. Not in the way many think. Non physical reality does exist however, and it is not anymore "special" than physical reality. Physical reality on earth is just as special as non physical reality is.

Best Answer

I don't think either place exists. But you can't prove it one way or another, because it boils down to people believing in things that they truly have no way of knowing.

Best Answer

How is it you're an atheist enrolled in catholic school, are your parents trying to turn you or is it just for the uniform?

Best Answer

Haha the uniform

Best Answer

You betcha... kind of cute in a twisted way...

Best Answer

I went for the music classes...ONLY.

Best Answer

I bet you still wore the uniform though,,,,

Best Answer

No one knows for sure. if they say they do then they are telling a lie.

Best Answer

In my world it does not exist and never has,if others believe it does good for them.

Best Answer

well, you can't prove or disprove that a metaphysical entity exists so... not much you can say, but they don't have proof either.

Best Answer

Surely you must know why you don't believe in Hell.

Best Answer

just explain why is it that you are an atheist.

Best Answer

Well firstly...Heaven and Hell are made up places, like Narnia. So how would you prove that Narnia doesn't exist?

Best Answer

who personally told you about hell. "god" or some human

Best Answer

Hell exists on earth. I don't see why it doesn't exist elsewhere.

Best Answer

It does exist.... this is it, the torment of desire is hell.<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

Well. the pope himself said hell doesn't exist. Since he's the only link (catholic wise) between Jesus and humanity, it must be true

Best Answer

Speaking of links, here's one challenging your statement: http://www.imediaethics.org/News/4303/Fake_quote_alert__pope_francis_didnt_say_no_literal_hell_or_adam___eve__a_fable_.php
Do you have one that actually quotes him? It matters not that I don't believe in hell - what matters is that the pope didn't say it.

Best Answer