Tell him to keep playing with his little Light Saber and maybe it will grow. Tell him Princess Laya wants to know why the force is never with him during sex. Tell him he's been ************ so much he's earned the name Hand Solo. :)

Best Answer

XD sounds good

Best Answer

Idea tell him to **** of! :) You will show that you are sick of the brat and that you are braver then him. I mean lol chewbaca wow lol thats the best he can do. lol. Just ignore him, its pathetic!

Best Answer

Tell him to go fiddle with his balls Or just go jump off a cliff..

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Ask him if he's me mentally disabled and sound concered that he is. Works for me all the time. Or do some research and find a ridiculous character he resembles and retaliate with that. example: "Alright, Gonzo!" (if he has a big nose) Be confident whatever you say.

Best Answer

What about a guy who's a lil chubby?

Best Answer

Ooo even better! Blubber butt, hamhocks, porkchop, ...Ok, let me stop, I'm so mean.

Best Answer

Ok, I couldn't resist putting in this one; If I'm chewbaca, that makes you Jabba the Hut! Hahaha

Best Answer

XD LOVE it!

Best Answer

Speaking of mentally disabled, one poster asked me if I was mentally disabled for posting one question of mine. I asked him my someone of such inferior intelligence continues to engage in responding? Good job me, right?

Best Answer

Just say, "Can't you think of anything else to say, you stupid c*nt?"

Best Answer

Just say "Whatever. **** off."<br />
A girl can hurt a guy just by showing he is nothing to her.

Best Answer

huh. That makes sense

Best Answer

Keep laughing. I'm reloading.

Best Answer

I'd ignore him, although my temptation would be to call him Jabba the Hut

Best Answer

why so? Well, he is a lil chubby

Best Answer

Why does he call you Chewbacca? Call him that just to be mean. (I think Jabba the Hut is like the most disgusting character in the whole series of films)

Best Answer

yup, yup he is XD

Best Answer

Smile

Best Answer

what does he look like? (if you were going to pick on him back)?

Best Answer

I just did one of those and I am so proud of my response. How about I put my question here for you to click on and you see what I said. My question was, "what is a good response to a guy who asks you out and you say no thank you I have a boyfriend and he says well I will take you AND your man out?"

Best Answer