prettyface1 prettyface1 46-50, F 11 Answers Jun 7 in Community

The sun shined down on me way to much yesterday on the golf course.. I think I'll stay in the shade today. Have a great day ma'am.

Best Answer

OH...too bad..look out for those sun burns...keep cool today and be well..you have a great day today to...and please feel free to call me Bonnie..I don't like the Ma'am..makes me sound like an old school marm...LOL...Cheers

Best Answer

Okay... will do Bonnie. Yeah I'm pretty burnt and sore today, but it will be a wonderful day today with my kids.

Best Answer

Thank you...that's not so good...a natural remedy is vinegar... sounds nasty but it works and takes the sting and soreness out of the burn...and aloe vera to help keep the skin supple and soft.....Enjoy the day with your kids...take care...Cheers

Best Answer

I didn't try the vinegar, but I have been using aloe Vera since last night.. my skin absorbs it right up it's all dry five minutes after I put it on.

Best Answer

OK..try the vinegar and some shea butter it is an excellent base and should help with the cracked skin...good luck...Cheers...

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

Hey...how are u doing..have a wonderful day..Cheers

Best Answer

yup, was just about to:)

Best Answer

good, go for it...have a lovely day...cheers

Best Answer

what.... and get a tan again :O

Best Answer

Sure later on when it is very hot and of course the pool is just waiting for me...have a great day...cheers

Best Answer

Will do. Well it rained a bit this morning first, but sunny now and it smells lovely

Best Answer

Awesome..hope it continues to shine for u today..have a lovely day...Cheers

Best Answer

NOTTTTTTTT

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I just experienced it....in fact went to the beach this morning.

Best Answer

Good for you...it is beautiful here in Canada...will be hot later but loving it...enjoy your day and thanks for posting your comment...cheers

Best Answer

I'm in South Italy. It's summer here right now.

Best Answer

It must be so beautiful there..lucky you..love to add u as friend..we can chat about Italy..and the weather...Cheers.

Best Answer

of course. Kiss

Best Answer

and dry my bathroom? it flooded last night

Best Answer

What? Did u leave that window open Marty...u should have closed it..LOL..I'm sorry I shouldn't tease u..sorry about that...take care...X

Best Answer

no window, came from somewhere else

Best Answer

sorry to hear that Marty...take care and cheer up..OK..hugs

Best Answer

Will do

Best Answer