changes1234 changes1234 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 20, 2012

Good things fall apart; such is life. That might leave a gap in a person's life, but there is no saying what will fill the gap. Good things or bad things make up what is our life. Who's to say the next thing to happen will be a better thing? I'm all for the possitive thinking brigade, but I'm also rational enough to know that life gives us what it gives *us*. Good and bad, and we each go through life making the most of it. I've met people who have been through a list of nightmares, and yet they didn't buckle. They lived for better days, the lived in the belief that tomorrow would be a better day, they got over it when it *didn't* turn out to be a better day and then came through the other end the same good people they were before their trails but more determined, more confident and stronger than ever before.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

my life generally fall apart, when the hell are the good things going to fall together

Best Answer

Life is often a trial and we go through some bad times and we wonder why we do. Hang in there and wait for *your* day when things *will* get better for you; just don't put a timetable to it and *believe*. ~F~

Best Answer

after 32 years it becomes a who cares anymore

Best Answer

An idea and not one I had heard before, thanks

Best Answer

Clever....

Best Answer

It's certainly an optimistic outlook that no doubt is true some of the time. But not always.

Best Answer