O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Evil will always prevail because good is dumb.

Best Answer

If you believe there is any good, there must also be evil. There is not one without the other. Whether good people do evil things- that is a surety. No one is without sin.

Best Answer

I like to believe that I am good. But I do bad things. Everyone does. But then, I suppose you could ask if all humans are bad.

Best Answer

sometimes we do bad things because we have to, or because we have no choice. That doesn't make us bad people, merely humans.

Best Answer

Yes, and bad things happen to good people all of the time and vica versa! There is nothing but gray areas as absolutely nothing is in black and white. Everything, and I mean everything is subjective and open to interpretation!

Best Answer

No one is inherently good or evil. We are all blank slates when we are born and our life experiences shape us. Even so, someone who has led a life of evil acts is still capable of doing good, as is someone who has led a good life capable of snapping and doing evil things.

Best Answer

circumstances will make the good go bad

Best Answer

people are born "good". things happen, we see them as awful things, and some of us go "bad". evil does not exist in the same sense. evil lives only in man's heart, when it is allowed to grow

Best Answer