Fly away lil bird~

Best Answer

I don't know if I answered anything you posted but I do wish you the best. Maybe you will rethink leaving though and stay and help out others who come here for the same reason you did...when you were going through a tough time. But it's your decision and we all wish you the best.

Best Answer

I might come back.. in a few years or so. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate it. x

Best Answer

Zoya, I wish you all the best in your life, and I hope you'll find time to come see us again. We'll be here when you need us. *BIG HUG!!*

Best Answer

Believe it or not, but I'm actually teary right now, haha. You guys are amazing people. Keep doing what you're doing. A lot of us appreciate that. xx

Best Answer

Thanks! *hug*

Best Answer

Bye. D:

Best Answer

Goodbye. :'(

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Ah my, I'm crying. It's ok, I might be back in a few years from now haha. No guarantee though! Stay the wonderful person you are, and have always been. x

Best Answer

Aw, thank you. You too. Hope to see you again. xD

Best Answer

: ( buh bye pretty lady.. Ill miss you. :/ you were very nice to me. Please come back soon : (

Best Answer

Is everything ok??

Best Answer

Is everything ok??

Best Answer

Yes sir! Thank you for caring. :) EP gave me a 48 hour notice... I thought they'd delete it right away...

Best Answer

R u fyn zoya?

Best Answer

what kinds of stuff are you going thru at home?

Best Answer