No problems for me. Ep has changed my entire life for the good. And I am the happiest I have ever been in my life.

Best Answer

How lovely!!!! But beware....problems will come.

Best Answer

Let them come. I know how to deal with each and every one of them.

Best Answer

To be here or not to be here today that is the question!

Best Answer

Be here. Problem solved.

Best Answer

Me to I'm Here

Best Answer

Some people do have genuine issues I feel for them <br />
On the other hand I HAte whinners, who bring their own issues upon themselves and always have to go to a family member or anyone because their too stupid to solve anything for themselves I quote an old friend <br />
CRISIS De JOUR

Best Answer

just great! at work and just ripped hole in my skinny jeans....in a not so favorable spot .....luckily can wrap a jacket around my waist to cover up. Bright side is I get to go shopping at lunch! haha

Best Answer

* chuckles*

Best Answer

I'm torn with wondering if I actually got a glimpse of the real you the other day.

Best Answer

????? What?

Best Answer

Your Icon was this gorgeous lady in a blue dress. It as on on of the gestures you sent me. It didn't look like one of your usuals

Best Answer

No...that was not me! My real pic is in my album......

Best Answer

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT TODAY!!<br />
My friend, his kids just lost their mother, his ex-wife died, and he needs me to drive down there to care for his dog, he is flying out there at noon today... but I am pet-sitting for 2 other families, I need to split myself in half!<br />
My father has cancer he is in surgery now on the east coast, my brother just got out of surgery, I have a job interview I am not to hopeful about......next

Best Answer

Im so sorry....

Best Answer

lol, I'm debating whether it would be weird if I dated my brother's wife's sister. xD

Best Answer

Follow your heart

Best Answer

haha, I'm just worried if it doesn't work out how weird hanging out with her family would be =P

Best Answer

The webhost of one our websites has been compromised - and the bast*ards knew it and didn't tell us.

Best Answer

Groan

Best Answer

cant find my bank card

Best Answer

I hats it when that happens!

Best Answer

*hate *

Best Answer

true I have my husband and kids looking for it in the house, if can't find it by 12 got cancel the card.

Best Answer

i still cant see my LDGF

Best Answer

what is that?

Best Answer

long distance girlfriend.

Best Answer

Will binoculars help? :)

Best Answer

Move to where she is! or get one Local!

Best Answer

Hurricane Isaac has put a real damper on my morning jog experience. <br />
Yay for awful punning.

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

No problems for me at all :) (maybe something'll come up later)

Best Answer

For sure it will....

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

my problem is that i don't have your enthusiasm about things

Best Answer

Today I'm about enthusiastic as a popped balloon.

Best Answer

oh no! if you can't find the strength then none of us can. What could have happened to bring YOU down?

Best Answer

You haven't brought me breakfast in bed. Chop chop. Get a move on. French toast and sausage please.

Best Answer

Not today dear..I have a headache...

Best Answer

But I'm hungry. :(

Best Answer

Go to IHOP

Best Answer