Yes.....I saw and heard a man walk past my bed once. Thought it was my imagination until my sister said she saw the same thing( she was sleeping in the bed next to mine)

Best Answer

Its a shame I cant upload a picture as I have an awsum one

Best Answer

Real or edited?

Best Answer

Its real my partner took it one night when I was asleep with the cat by my feet and the cat started freaking out

Best Answer

Yeah, I dreamed I saw my ex-wife nude.

Best Answer

My friend and I were having a sleepover in my basement. The following the morning she said a man came downstairs and said hello to her. No was in the house. But she said she never really saw who it was. That night I was sitting in my room while my friend was asleep and I saw someone walking down the steps towards where my friend was sleeping in the living room. It didn't look like an actual person. The figure was all black. Now the way my basement was set up no one could move around without me seeing them. When I checked the living room, no one was there. I never saw anyone walk pass my room or walk back up the steps. My friend never spent the night at my house again.

Best Answer

'True ghost story'? Yknow, ghosts aren't real. They're made up, like fairies and witches. If you want real horror, maybe try the news channels? They love playing real scary stories about murder, abuse, rape... all those horrible things that are real and that can freak you out. (Not all news stories are true but there are plenty of real ones and they're almost all realistic enough to give you a good scare if you want.)

Best Answer

Until one day you'll have an experience that science can't explain. When grandma died I felt the next night the sheets coming closer to me, like she tucked me in. But the biggest experience I have ever had was when I was 16 and all alone at home. I walked up on the stairs and I took one step of the stair wrong, I could feel myself losing my balance and I was about to fall backwards. I somehow screamed "Help me!" even though I was all alone. Then, an invisible hand pushed into my back, pushing me back into balance so that I didn't fall backwards on the stairs. Now tell me if you still think ghosts are fairy tales?? But if you're still sceptic, I am not going to argue about it. There are also people who have experienced scratches from sharp fingernails or claws on their back after playing with ouija board. Also while they were all alone. Those are demons, though I think more souls of people who have died dramatically. It's ok to not believe in it. No-one 'has' to believe in it really. All I know my own personal experiences I can only proof it to myself.

Best Answer

When something happens that I can't explain, I don't jump to crazy conclusions. Rainbows, for example. How would people have explained those in the past? They made stories and myths. But there's no need for that. You can go without an answer until you find out what's really going on.
What you have felt and what others have felt can be explained using psychology. Having a feeling doesn't mean its real. The more you believe something, the more afraid or nervous you are, the easier it will be for you to think you saw something that wasn't there, or felt something that wasn't here. If you have no evidence to believe something, and psychology explains how someone might think they felt something that wasn't there, why would you still think its a ghost?

Best Answer

I understand your point of view, but I still can't explain the claw scratches on the backs of people when they're all alone, or people who are all alone being pushed on the stairs and fall. How can that ever be something psychological? I can't imagine a push, or a physical injure when people are alone then to say it was something we can't see with our eyes.

Best Answer

People can be mistaken. People can lie. I'm not saying that everything that sounds unbelievable is definitely untrue, but in this case, I know that these kinds of stories are fabricated and have been fabricated for a long time. They're also used to explain things people don't understand yet. Maybe a person tripped and thought they felt something push them. Or someone was pranking them for fun. It sounds much more realistic. The truth is though, if we know some stories are made up, and we can't prove the others are real, chances are, they're either made up, or people are misinterpreting reality. There are better reasons why a person would prank a someone, or why a person would think they felt something that wasn't there, than reasons why ghosts or spirits would go around scratching the necks of humans but being sneaky enough to never get caught.

Best Answer

There are great groups or pages on facebook where you can read all about it. My favorite one is called "Csi: Paranormal's Paranormal Clubhouse". It has GREAT stories.

Best Answer