Are u a leader or a follower?
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 21 Answers Apr 1 in Community

Have a great imagination who prefers solitude over a crowd ... but if something appeals to me will dive in as a leader

Best Answer

I can and have been both leader and follower. It's nice to be versatile. Makes life bit more, interesting.

Best Answer

Advisor to those who follow. Lead to those I give an example to and follow what's right

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

I have imagination, but not as much as I would like to have. I would consider myself a leader. I rarely follow others to try to fit in.

Best Answer

spectator

Best Answer

Neither - I just go to work and do my job

Best Answer

I'm a loner marching to my own drum so, I think Im disqualified from either...

Best Answer

Neither. I don't like being told what to do, or telling others what to do.

Best Answer

Nobody should!!!

Best Answer

kind of both... I usually only take the lead when its given to me... blame the Army on that one

Best Answer

Knowing what I know now I'm becoming a strong leader

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

i think im a born leader.

Best Answer

Are u a fire sign?

Best Answer

not sure what a fire sign is , but when i follow people , it seems to go all wrong. to me , up to this point in my life , i feel like i've kinda let myself be swept around by life . not i feel im at a point where it's time to grab the sails and steer my own boat.

Best Answer

Add a response...zodiac sign like Aries, Leo and so on.. You must be a type A+ blood type?

Best Answer

i am a cancer . and about my blood type i know it might sound bad , but i don't know

Best Answer

Loner

Best Answer

pro active

Best Answer

Leader although I don't even want the position.

Best Answer

Both, if you have a ton of things going on, very few times are you solely a leader. Unless you are a CEO of a large company, or the President of the United States. actually, hold that I think Michelle has more control than we know.

Best Answer

Are you asking how much fun in bed I am in a sneaky way?

Best Answer

i like to listen and follow but i can lead when i need to

Best Answer