That's very good! :-)

Best Answer

It's great, and if someone wants to tell you it isn't remind them of how hard jobs are to come by in today's economy.

Best Answer

Be glad you have a job, many don't.

Best Answer

Congrats on getting a job :)...... alot of people would love to have one these days

Best Answer

More than me

Best Answer

i think tht gr8

Best Answer

It isn't bad. Especially for a first job.

Best Answer

Depends--- do you have to buy your own ******** glitter?

Best Answer

***.

Best Answer

Totally kidding. $10+ an hour is actually really good. Like others said don't settle for that for too long-- always aim higher.
I've always had the philosophy that you should strive to be the best at what you do-- and it will result in more opportunities. That mindset has never failed me yet.
I used to give this advice to my students-- for what it's worth-- there is inertia to life; meaning that once you start it: it's hard to stop. Try to refrain from putting yourself in a situation where you have no choice but to work that certain job--avoid car payments, credit cards, getting pregnant, and even avoid getting an apartment for as long as you can. Once you delve into those things you find yourself having to work rather than wanting to.

Best Answer

depending on the state

Best Answer

nice minimum wage?

Best Answer

Minimum wage is like $9 something.

Best Answer

well congrads its better then nothing

Best Answer

for a young single girl, that is probably a good amount.

Best Answer